Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need help in almost every category O_O

Unhappy I need help in almost every category O_O
    ok so I've hacked stuff before.... my wii, and psp's for instance.... but i just got my iphone last night and im sooo confused..... i keep hearing things about baseband or exact firmware version.... now im not a nube but there is soo much (And yet soo little) info about jail breaking on the internet that im lost! well here is what i want to do.... i want cydia installed ! but i have tried everything and nothing is working! anyway dont know if it matters but im on vista 64 bit... i have access to 2 old xp computers (not great but ok) so im wondering what i need to do... I've tried everything and i always get erro'rs that i cant get answers to! so anyway ive tried quickpwn which always wont let me get past the firmware screen, winpwn which never seems to quite work (but almost does) and anyway dont have access to a mac.... so bottom line? not a nube but i need it broken down simply

Thanks in advance! my iphone 3g is a 16gb white and it is on firmware 2.2.1 (according to itunes) thanks in advance and yes i use at&t

link removed.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2009-06-18 at 04:28 AM. Reason: disallowed link

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

did you update the .net.frameworks and are you on windows service pack 3?

I'm on vista right now and yes my .net framework is up to date on the xp computer i tried to use today and the vista

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

the link you posted is not allowed here.

Perhaps you should wait for the release of the J/B and unlock happening soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Ssnake62 (2009-06-18)

um could you pm me the link once its released? I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it