Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official "Where is 3.0?" Thread.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Thanks

apple said june 17th! on the east coast its been june 17th for almost 7 hours now

Thanks

Yea but they are in LA, it's 4am over there I think....they haven't got up yet

Almost 5am on the West Coast and no update

Exclamation Time Delay for 3G FW?
    Does anyone know if Apple has released a time when 3.0 will be available? I assume it will be going through iTunes, yeah??? I mean, I can't imagine it being released any other way, but it's almost 8am here on the east coast and I am getting antsy, waiting for my iTunes to show me a newer update is available!
    Can anyone out there give me some peace of mind?????

Thanks

Still trying here in Georgia at 8AM. I'm expecting it to be 11AM eastern now.
    Last edited by ColsTiger; 2009-06-17 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9&dateline=1181485574

iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Thanks

They moved it to the 18th....

ya now it says jun 18th.. wtf??

Thanks

No they didn't. That's why I edited out the link. Evidently, that was a link to the Singapore Apple site. We're still on for sometime today in the US.

US 3.0 software update

Apples website says june 17 still

where are you reading this update that Apple is now saying the 18th???????

No it is not for the 18th, Apple is going to be sending it out today sometime...

Anyone gotten 3.0 yet?

Called AT&T n they said they have go idea when. Just sometime on the 17, how can u not know?

Plus if apple already released the gold version then what are they waiting on?!

Apple is not going to know either.

They are waiting to make sure their servers are ready to take the hit once 3.0 is up. Everyone and their brother is waiting for this update right now.

I could also see Apple doing some sort of delayed update. So start the update in one time zone then go to the other.

Remember what happened with 2.0 and it bricking iPhone 2G's and the huge issue that was. Now we at that same time had 2.0, an iPhone 3G as well and MobileMe all launching at the same time.

Lets all be patent here people Apple never said that it would be out right at midnight so they are not late with 3.0 until 11:59 tonight.

Thanks

My sister waiting as well

haha, your mom most likely is right along with your father who is sitting at his office on iTunes and getting no work done.

Thanks

My mom goes to college (napoleon dynomite)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickarodriguez View Post
    Apple is not going to know either.

Remember what happened with 2.0 and it bricking iPhone 2G's and the huge issue that was. Now we at that same time had 2.0, an iPhone 3G as well and MobileMe all launching at the same time.
    We also need to remember that not only was Apple releasing 2.0 last year, but they were also introducing iPhone 3G on the same day. They had all first gen iphone owners trying to update on the same day that many new and existing iphone owners were trying to upgrade to 3G. I was thrilled when they announced at WWDC that the firmware update would come two days before the 3GS release to avoid those same issues.

Thanks

Wait , Nick , who uses a government as his forum
    name? Why not just add ur social and address lol , u gotta make a cool forum name

its the name I use for everything....plus I have an extremely common last name. So, whatever.

Anyone getting 3.0 yet?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast