Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: official 3.0 questions

Default official 3.0 questions
    what time exactly does the official FW hit itunes? is it a midnight release thing or do they have a specific time they upload it? ive got the 3.0 GM on my phone currently. when the official hits will a simple restore put me back to factory and ready for quickpwn?

I was wondering that question myself... hope its a midnight release. chances are its not going to be

Thanks

yeah once the official release is out, which i think will be midnight tonight (Aus time, as it is already the 17th here). With a jailbroken phone, its usually best to restore to a new phone before upgrading, but because 3.0 isnt jailbroken you may not have to worry. however, thats upto you .

What ill probably do it say tonight, just restore to 3.0 GM, and then upgrade as soon as its released!

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcast View Post
    what time exactly does the official FW hit itunes? is it a midnight release thing or do they have a specific time they upload it? ive got the 3.0 GM on my phone currently. when the official hits will a simple restore put me back to factory and ready for quickpwn?
    lol...do you realize there is a whole other thread directly below this thread devoted entirely to speculating about an answer to the first question in this new thread you just created? I guess you missed it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ LMAO Good Call