Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTH Happened cannot re-jailbreak!!!

Exclamation WTH Happened cannot re-jailbreak!!!
    Ok, this is going to be a mouthful but here goes. I have Iphone 3g Jail-broken for a few months no problem. Over the last few days i decided to add a few additions; supreme settings, additional winter-board controls, sbsettings, fontswap and I downloaded scrabble from appstore. Yesterday my phone would not connect to my bluetooth, did a few resprings even soft resets noting. Last night I go into Cydia and start uninstalling bosspref, supreme setting, sbsettings. I restart no options for cydia, winterboard or anything. Bluetooth still wont connect just the spinning wheel as before. this morning I do a full restore and attempt to re jailbreak..quickpwng keep telling me I am running the wrong firmware? What can I do to get everything back?

*all of my apps that was in categories will not load either*

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone owensdus's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you update your itunes?

ummmm... dont use quickpwn
    use pwnage tool
    make sure you downgrade your USB if you're using OSX 10.5.6 or 10.5.7
    "iousbfamily315.4.1log" - google this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sb.Snickerz For This Useful Post:

remyred (2009-06-03)

ok thanks.. I was able to jailbreak again pwngtool wouldn't recognized the firmware so I used quickpwng downgraded my OS to 10.5 so my phone would go into Dfu mode no problem once I did that. I downloaded sbssettings bospref winterboard and all my icons was there strange but cool! it was like cydia had a record( I know it sounds korny LOL) but now I feel better I have my phone back LOL I didn't even want to use it.. it felt so generic