Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEED Help Please!

Default NEED Help Please!
    I just got a brand new Iphone, 3 G 16 GB with a white back. The model # is A1241 but thats really all the info I know cause it is locked. What software should I use to unlock it? I have a HP laptop and am running Windows Vista. If you need anymore information just let me know. Thanks!

You can ONLY unlock a 3g iphone running 02.28.00 baseband.

So if your baseband isnt that.....all you can do is buy a sim-adaptor.

You can ONLY unlock a 3g iphone running 02.28.00 baseband.

So if your baseband isnt that.....all you can do is buy a sim-adaptor.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-05-22 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do I check the baseband if it is locked? And my baseband isnt that where do I get a sim adapater? The more u can tell me the better. Are 3G's with white backs known to be newer then ones with black backs so therefore I might not be able to unlock it? Thanks.
    Last edited by tjlamro; 2009-05-23 at 12:05 AM.

well u can use ziphone it is good and usefull I think go try it
    Apple is taking over the world and im likeing it

What is ziphone lol? I hate to keep asking questions guys but I am new to all this stuff.

Well ziphone is a program that will unlock ur
    iPhone

Well ziphone is a program that will unlock ur
    iPhone
    Last edited by dancrazy; 2009-05-23 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Apple is taking over the world and im likeing it

Okay... Where can I get ziphone and does it unlock 3G phones with any baseband?

Quote Originally Posted by tjlamro View Post
    Okay... Where can I get ziphone and does it unlock 3G phones with any baseband?
    first check and tell us what baseband you have.

I am trying but if I cant get it unlocked it is going to be hard to get the baseband.

which firmware should i be trying to put on this thing and where can i get that firmware?

Great I tried to unlock it and now all I am getting is an apple screen and its froze like that. I have tried turning it off and on 5 times and i get the same thing everytime. I really dont think anymore could go wrong right now.
    Last edited by tjlamro; 2009-05-23 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost