Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need HELP Badly!!!

Default Need HELP Badly!!!
    First off mods please dont delete this. I am not reposting and I deleted my other post that was like this one. If this is in the wrong section please just move it, dont delete. Thanks. Anyways I am in some serious need of some help. I bought a 16 GB, 3G Iphone today from someone who was using it on TMobile. I have Tmobile and I stuck my sim card and it was able to call and everything. The problem is the home button wasnt working or maybe I just wasnt pushing it hard enough but I was having no luck. So I went into setting and did the master reset that erases all content and everything and it took about 2 hours like it said. After it was done it never made it back to the Iphone main screen. For the past hour and a half there has been nothing but a blank screen with a picture of a pineapple on it.

Now I am guessing that is the jailbreaking software he used, but I tried holding down the home and power button at the same time to reset it considering that usually always works and got nothing. I have literally tried everything and it is stuck on this screen. What can I do? If the home button doesnt working can I get out of this screen? Or does the home button work but this software is just not letting me reset it? I really am lost. If you need anymore info to help me you can post and ask or my AIM is tjlam34 Please anyone who can help me. It would be greatly appreciated!

Your starting to make me ill. You PM'ed me about this 5 minutes ago you have to be PATIENT.

Sorry man... I didnt know u were gonna repost my long explanation. I just want to get this fixed!!! sorry

Thanks

How long did you hold down the power & home button for?

10 seconds at least... maybe more. Ill even try again.

Thanks

It make take 30 seconds or more.