Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any word on beta 6?

Talking Any word on beta 6?
    just curious since its Tuesday and I think we have hit the two week mark again if there is going to be another release for a new beta version?!
    unless due to the recent early release after a week we might just be back on to waiting for three weeks..

Any comments would be cool

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Just checked and its not here yet. It usually drops around 6:00 PM CST. There are rumors that its not coming till next week. They released a test app for push notification yesterday and it expires in a week.

Thanks

did u get to test the push notification?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ Yea it worked pretty good. I am not sure how its going to be when you have multiple apps pushing notices at you. Could get annoying. You can control each app individually tho.

nope didn't get that push notification. i tried getting the ap news app and see if that way it went through but nothing happened on that end. its just the basic.

Quote Originally Posted by SirDude View Post
    just curious since its Tuesday and I think we have hit the two week mark again if there is going to be another release for a new beta version?!
    unless due to the recent early release after a week we might just be back on to waiting for three weeks..

Any comments would be cool
    The two week mark from when beta 5 was released will be Wednesday at 6:00pm, so beta 6 might be released then.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

so you are saying tomorrow?! as far as I can say its been a tuesday always..

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Im really looking forward to the beta 6 I HOPE WINTERBOARD will be out as well
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy