Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak help.

The newest one. Version: 2.2.5-2 Yes I set it up as new phone too.

So the phone works fine until you try and jailbrake?
    You're on AT&T?
    Your Baseband is 2.30.03?
    You are restoring to the standard FW 2.21 downloaded from iTunes?
    What is the Model number and the first 5 digits of your serial number?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

riddick1224 (2009-05-17)

Nevermind I got it to work. Just had to mess with some stuff. Thanks for all your help though.

Glad you got it sorted
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Sorry it really didn't work I thought I had it and said just screw it. I am tried again and stuck on the apple logo again. I am going to restore as new iPhone, Jailbreak, then restore with my back up from earlier right. Or should I do it in another order?

If your using quickpwn you need to restore fresh in itunes THEN quickpwn BEFORE YOU SYNC ANYTHING TO THE PHONE.

Usually apps and whatnot that syncs through itunes will make it freeze after quickpwning....so do that first.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-05-23 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    If your using quickpwn you need to restore fresh in itunes THEN quickpwn BEFORE YOU SYNC ANYTHING TO THE PHONE.

Usually apps and whatnot that syncs through itunes will make it freeze after quickpwning....so do that first.

Thank you very much. That finally worked. Now I will have to just do it again in a few weeks when 3.0 comes out. LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12