Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3g stuck on slide for emergency

Default iphone 3g stuck on slide for emergency
    i have a iphone 3g i upgrade to 2.2 to do the soft unlock but when the upgrade finish the iphone stuck on slide for emergency and the iphone dont do anything, the iphone just gte freezy and since 2 minutes the iphone reboot and the same thin hapents... i need some help here because i am whitout phone

sorry for my english

try DFU then restore to 2.2.0

the problem still continues. and i sure that i put the iphone on dfu mode.

hold down the home and power button for 10 secs then release the power button continuing to hold the hold for 10 secs make sure the phone is connected and itunes is open you will see it says phone is in recovery mode.

if not try again.... keeping itunes will let you know that the phone is in dfu mode (helps the guessing)..

once in restore mode just install the firmware.... make sure its 2.2 and not 2.2.1 else your baseband and bootloader will be upgraded... then you wont be able to unlock....

if you want to use 2.2.1 you need to run pwntool on the fw file first but i believe apple is not allowing
    itunes to installed modified firmwares it cause alot of errors so it might be best to use an old version of
    itunes.....

i know all of that i have an iphone 2g from almoust 2 year and i know all the term of jailbreak i try run the jailbreak and the problem continues...

Thanks

what sim card or you using.

any sim card and try with my sim card and continue