Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can you create an AWESOME LOGO? Get TWo 1 YEAR DEV program team member memberships!!!

Default Can you create an AWESOME LOGO? Get TWo 1 YEAR DEV program team member memberships!!!
    I am looking for someone to create a logo for my website:
    name:
    iHospitality

The website looks at the latest technological advancements in the field of hospitality .

Looking for a logo that's sleek and bright and upbeat. You have the FULL CREATIVE FREEDOM, plus, i will thank and credit you on the website for your work. Plus you get two FULL year membership to the dev program as a team member....benefits here:

1) UDID activation for all OS 3.0 betas
    2) One full year membership as a team member of the developers account - so if any other new beta versions come out (which will be soon), like OS 3.5 or 4.0, You will have access. NO NEED to reactivate UDID. You will get access to iphone pre-realeases for a whole year, much before the general public - NOTE: MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES MAY 5, 2010
    3) DIRECT LINKS to reliable and self-tested download links (working websites and not just random links)
    5) Help/support almost all day (except when I am sleeping - lol)
    6) the "how to.pdf"
    7) FULL SUPPORT on how to handle expired betas and crashed phones - (due to OS 3.0)

thanks man - i appreciate the effort..

here's the thing - the hospitality industry is NOT the same as hospitals -

hospitality industry is hotels, restaurants etc - therefore - the logo has to be more subtle.......

if someone can make some changes to this logo - make a little more attractive- it will do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ihospitality2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by inshadesofgrey View Post
    thanks man - i appreciate the effort..

here's the thing - the hospitality industry is NOT the same as hospitals -

hospitality industry is hotels, restaurants etc - therefore - the logo has to be more subtle.......

if someone can make some changes to this logo - make a little more attractive- it will do
    Hahah ooo. lol
    Personally. I love the way you have it now. Its attractive.