Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: F#*K. My phone is stuck in restore. PLEASE HELP!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Unhappy F#*K. My phone is stuck in restore. PLEASE HELP!!!
    Ok.

I was running 3.0 beta 2 yesterday and I finally had enough troubles with it so I followed directions how to use Qickpwn and downgrade to 2.2 and jailbreak. All went well.

The only thing is I really dont care for a jailbroken phone so I figured if I plug my phone in, restore to 2.2.1, all will be well and back to normal no jailbreak (stupid idea).

My phone is now stuck in recovery mode. I launched Quickpwn and created another firmware just like I did yesterday but now it gives me an error of either (21) or (1600). I tried using the firmware from yesterday as well but now luck.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to do. Someone please take a minute and give me some wisdom.

Thanks
    James

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've been putting it in DFU restore everytime, so that cannot be the main problem. Any other ideas?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Open quick pwn and hold home and sleep button for 15 sec and sleep for 2 sec it should work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've been using quickpwn, keep getting the same error.

wow! after 10 or so hours of trying everything you can think of... I finally called Apple Support and BAM! back to 2.2.1, no jailbreak.

A lesson to everyone that reads. Modding your phone is not worth it and there is no good reason to upgrade to 3.0 betas.
    Last edited by jam2320; 2009-05-03 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost