Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help jailbreak insurance set back

Exclamation Help jailbreak insurance set back
    Hello everyone,
    i have a jailbroken iphone and my screen went nuts, because of a fall, the lcd screen and touch are perfect only problem is that the screen is scrambled in some zones with lines.

Ok my question, how can i restore my iphone so that when i send it to apple to fix they cannot detect the insurance flaw (jailbreak).

I restored the iphone completely but theres a little problem i changed the unlock background and after the restor it is still there so thats a problem xD. Secondly what archives should I remove from the iphone (like the ones needed to insert third party programs).

Thanks, and for the lazy ones basically my question is how can I totally reset my iphone to factory settings so they cannot detect i jailbroke the i.

Thanks in advance!"!

they wont know the difference s long as you restored fresh... all of our modified files are removed when you restore

lso the first thing they will do when the get your iphone is fix the screen and restore it... also with a problem like that most of the time they will ship you a brand new one and resell that one as a refurb

you can change the lock background without jailbreaking so that doesnt matter

thanks alot for your time and quick response! now let's just hope they give me a new one