Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone dev account. anyone interested?

Thanks

Default iphone dev account. anyone interested?
    hi all, i am thinking about purchasing an iphone dev account. i would love to do it, the only problem is the money. i would purchase an account if i could get enough people interested in donating a dollar or two. i was thinking:

30 people - $3/person
    45 people - $2/person
    90 people - $1/person

if anyone would be interested just send me an email to [email protected] saying you're interested. ill leave this open till the end of the week (saturday night) or sooner if i get a lot of responses and will be making the decision whether to purchase or not. at that point i would handle getting your udid's, donation, etc.

i would be able to provide you with as much support as possible via email or aim in regards to upgrading/jailbreaking etc if needed. i already purchased a spot on someone elses dev account so i am running 3.0b2 jailbroken right now and have no problems. i will also keep your udid's active in the account for life as well keep you updated on the lastest beta's, etc.

last but not least, i am in no way looking to make any money off of this. i just really want a dev account but can't afford the $99 right now.
    Last edited by mjdaul; 2009-04-15 at 07:41 AM. Reason: typos.... :(