Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Passcode Try Again in 1min 5mins HELP

Default Passcode Try Again in 1min 5mins HELP
    Hi all, i have a iphone 2G with firmware 2.2, i use a 4-digit passcode on the phone, went to copy my photos to my computer via itunes they copied fine, now it's asking for the passcode for the phone i put it in which i know is correct but iphone says it's incorrect, it says try again in 1min 5min 10min has gone up to 1hour

I know my passcode is correct but it says its incorrect, anyone know what's wrong? all this happened after my itunes session, i don't want to do a restore ..... please help

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

if you are entering the correct one and it still isnt working you will have to do a restore.

i can still see my photos and files within itunes, can i make a backup and then restore? does contacts get saved when doing a backup?

If you sync your contacts with iTunes then everything except cydia apps will get backed up and you vcan restore them after.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

If your passcode isn't working, you aren't doing it correctly, I highly doubt and have never heard of it doing anything like that. I suggest you think real hard about if you may have changed it.

If you truly think it's wrong and you can't remember anything, you can still sync it and then just restore back to where you were, no big deal.
    Respect your elders.