Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3.0 compatible Apps List!!!

Default Iphone 3.0 compatible Apps List!!!
    Here are some the apps That are working for 3.0 right now

On my phone here is a list i got working.
    Make it Mine
    Dtunes
    Fw Changer
    iBluetooth
    Power tool
    Boss tool
    Logo Me
    App Store Apps:
    The ones not working are:
    Cydia
    Vwallpaper
    Winterboard
    Quickgold
    Last edited by kraklist; 2009-04-04 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

would you like to give me some credit for providing this list? i am assuming that you grabbed it from the jailbreak thread... look on page 24 and you will see stealth bravo is updating the list on the first page based on my post and his own endeavors

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JStraitiff For This Useful Post:

kraklist (2009-04-04)

yeah credit to himm idk i just got random stuff but yeah link it to that other thing i just wanna find what works now

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    would you like to give me some credit for providing this list? i am assuming that you grabbed it from the jailbreak thread... look on page 24 and you will see stealth bravo is updating the list on the first page based on my post and his own endeavors
    lmfao! I told him already.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    Some people don't know how to keep it simple! See the glory in others and try to take it... one thread is more than enough!Thanks to StealBravo and Him121213 for everything!!! you guys ROCK!!!!!
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-04-04 at 06:10 AM.

haha w/e idk how this is supposed to help him know whats compatible and not since noone is going to take this seriously since it is already being done on a popular thread

Thanks

Seems to me that now that 3.0 can be jailbroken, people can get into the file system and possibly come up with ways to get apps like WInterboard, etc.. working.

Yeah it will be great if they get winterboard to work that is the app i miss the most for sure

im working on it aas we speak, its not winterboard that is a problem it is mobile substrate

i though mobile substrate worked but sauriks apps were just written different

welp i just found that the reason that they are not working is because of spotlight

i am not in any position to work around spotlight at this moment because i have no time, so we will have to wait until saurik chooses to do it

haha Saurik needs to update stuff he is getting pushed out of the picture by ripdev.

Saurik is out of town at a conference. I'm sure he's eager to Jailbreak when he gets home and work out the kinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kraklist View Post
    haha Saurik needs to update stuff he is getting pushed out of the picture by ripdev.
    That wont happen. For many reasons.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kraklist View Post
    lmfao

Haha he has to much of a fan base but you can tell ripdev is trying copying cydia like that hahahaha someone wants revenge for installer being a FAILURE hahhaha