Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Netwrok Problem ... Iphone 3G (2.2 baseband 02.30.03)

Arrow Netwrok Problem ... Iphone 3G (2.2 baseband 02.30.03)
    i recieve my iphone 3g already jailbrake n ready to use ... version is 2.2 with baseband 2.30.03 .. i unlock it with unlock sim ... it was working fine but now the wifi is problem ... sometime it come n most of time it is searching ... any suggestion will be very very much appreciated ... thanks in advansce .... i just jailbrak it again with QuickPwn (Windows) ... network come n go ....
    Last edited by waseem1963; 2009-04-03 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks
    i'm here in the Philippines and i use Gevey II, and it works ok.. you just have to turn off your 3G under settings -> general -> network -> enable 3G for it to work properly. i used to use it while the 3G is enabled and after a couple of days i lose my signal but then i came across an article that 3G should be turned off, so i tried, then that's it! never lost my signal ever since. hope this is of help to you or anyone who have came across this thread. cheers!

** also sliding in your sim with the Gevey II is a little tricky.. if you don't slide it in properly, the screen would display a "no sim" notification, so you should try again til you succeed... and remember, patience is a virtue! ))

i'm here in the Philippines and i use Gevey II, and it works ok.. you just have to turn off your 3G under settings -> general -> network -> enable 3G for it to work properly. i used to use it while the 3G is enabled and after a couple of days i lose my signal but then i came across an article that 3G should be turned off, so i tried, then that's it! never lost my signal ever since. hope this is of help to you or anyone who have came across this thread. cheers!

** also sliding in your sim with the Gevey II is a little tricky.. if you don't slide it in properly, the screen would display a "no sim" notification, so you should try again til you succeed... and remember, patience is a virtue! ))
    Last edited by rain_012; 2009-06-12 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost