Page 76 of 464 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Yea I have been trying to figure out whats going on with that. I miss my dtunes
    I just downloaded music in dTunes. Worked fine. I had MewSeek Pro running in 2.2.1 and received an email from the Dev saying that SeeqPod was having legal issues and might stop working soon. Maybe thats what's going on.

Here is the email I received:

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you very much for having supported MewSeek Pro by registering.

As some of you might know, the core of MewSeek Pro is a web-service based API provided by SeeqPod to provide search results.

On April 1st lots of websites have published many articles regarding current SeeqPod legal situation, which unfortunately for us, is not the best. They had recently filed for bankruptcy as a result of major record labels lawsuits against their music search service. While I had the hope this was just another stupid april fools joke, sadly it wasn't.

If any action is taken against SeeqPod, this will directly affect MewSeek Pro, meaning that shut down of the service could possibly be imminent.

In regards to this, I'd like to say I'm deeply sorry but nobody that used the SeeqPod API saw this coming in such a near future (altough they already faced legal issues in the past).

The first thing I want to point out is that MEWSEEK WILL NOT DIE. I've been already working on a new version that will not use SeeqPod service anymore, but will do RapidShare and MegaUpload searches instead. This opens a whole lot of possibilities as you might know. The only problem is that it's not yet ready, and if SeeqPod is shut down, MewSeek Pro will no longer work until this new version is released (hopefully within 2 weeks).

Because of this, I am offering these two choices for -almost- everyone who registered:

1) Keep using the service while it's still alive, and wait for a new version that won't use SeeqPod anymore (but will support RapidShare and MegaUpload instead).
    2) If you registered within the last 2 weeks (that is, after March 27th) and your download count is below 50 songs, you can feel free to ask for a refund of your money.

Additionally, in the next update, the good ol' free MewSeek (the P2P version) will also support adding music to iPod just like MewSeek Pro does, just for having a 'backup' for downloading music.

I am deeply sorry for this... but unfortunately this is something out of reach of anything I could do.

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Eric (aka errrick)
    MewSeek Pro developer

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

My dtunes launchs and I can stream music, but I can't download them

Thanks

i was just about to search this topic with mewseeq , and dtunes , damn....atleast mewseek will be able to sync into itunes now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Only 7 days till beta 4!
    Wonder how many of the same questions that has already been answered will get asked again?
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotek View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the Safari DL plugin.
    Yea, because i have problems in safari downloading stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    Wonder how many of the same questions that has already been answered will get asked again?
    Same questions 4 More times!
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-21 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hey Stealth, I noticed something about 1500 post limit and 100 pages a little earlier. Will you be moving this post or will the moderator let this one live on?
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to try again, this time more intelligently." -Henry Ford

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fcpoage View Post
    Hey Stealth, I noticed something about 1500 post limit and 100 pages a little earlier. Will you be moving this post or will the moderator let this one live on?
    I didn't mean that there was a 1500 post limit, i just meant that we were hitting another milestone in post counts. From what cpjr told me, they would prefer to keep this thread as an all inclusive so that a bunch of new threads don't cloud up the forum. If they close it, I will open a new one and just transfer over the main post and we can keep on rocking!

There are going to be at least 4 more betas so every two weeks there are going to a lot of questions and a lot problems to be solved. I am not going any where and I hope you all stick around so that when 3.0 goes live to the public, we all will have a heads up on what to do!

Thanks

Excellent! You have definitely been an iPhone-saver here! When I decided to upgrade to 3.0 beta, this thread was at 62 pages and I read EVERY SINGLE ONE so I didn't ask something STUPID that was answered previously. Hopefully people will AT LEAST search the thread before posting each time a new beta comes out!
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to try again, this time more intelligently." -Henry Ford

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

[QUOTE=StealthBravo;3959971]Yea, because i have problems in safari downloading stuff
    I use dTunes for dowload movies and so far is been dowloading with no problems...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

antnee (2009-04-21)

Thanks

I don't mind if questions are repeated because I understand that reading 100+ pages is not doable. But I don't want people asking stuff that is in the main post. I have been trying to update the main post with important info for 3.0 noobies. So if you come across something that you think is a must to be in the main post, just let me know.

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Slide Unlock Problems
    Hi,

Since upgrading to beta release ver 3, I have sometime found them when I power on / turn screen on the slide unlock will not work and i have to press the power button then home button a couple of times before it will slide and let me into my phone.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

^ Mine has done that a couple times but it is rare. Just a beta bug

Thanks

I admit, it did take me about 4 days to read them all- I'm in medical school and have to fit this in as my RELAX time!

Thanks

^ lol. I know what you talking about. I was looking for a certain post (to answer a pm) and I had no idea where it was and I went through pages 34-79 looking for it.

Stealth just a question I have noticed that in the latest jailbreak beta 3 the directory structure is completely change in that key folders have the .pwn extension such as Applications.pwn. For my education why is that??? In all the previous jailbreaks the original structure was maintained. Applications in the root directory is a symlink...
    Thanks and also any update on the beta 3 afc fix for services.plist

Thanks

^ Yea I think the idea was to make it so people wouldn't have to use bosstool or command line symlinks. It works but may have caused a few problems here and there.

Just went to beta 3 and it was taking awhile for mms to work but this morning it started working by itself so maybe some of us just have to wait for a bit but thanks for all good info to jailbreak.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saronline View Post
    Stealth just a question I have noticed that in the latest jailbreak beta 3 the directory structure is completely change in that key folders have the .pwn extension such as Applications.pwn. For my education why is that??? In all the previous jailbreaks the original structure was maintained. Applications in the root directory is a symlink...
    Thanks and also any update on the beta 3 afc fix for services.plist
    OK I HAVE A MODIFIED SERVICES.PLIST WITH THE PROPER AFC TO ALLOW ROOT ACCESS WITH DISKAID/IFUNBOX BUT I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO DO A RESTORE IF EVERYTHING DOESN'T GO TO PLAN.

I will try it out later or if anyone is interested in being a tester, let me know.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-21 at 08:23 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Hack it up, Stealth .......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    Hack it up, Stealth .......
    I got it hacked now!

Page 76 of 464 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast