Page 70 of 464 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #1381
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by imlboy View Post
    1. Download iPhone Configuration Utility from here
    2. Open it up and check if there's already Configuration profiles in the Library. If not, click Files and create a new one.
    3. Choose Configuration profiles on the tab then switch to the last tab (Advance).
    4. Input ur APN details.
    5. Save it and attach it to ur email.
    6. Open Mail on iPhone and open that attachment. It'll ask u to save that configuration and active it.
    7. DONE !
    Thanks man I posted it in the main post for everyone.

  2. #1382
    If this was mentioned before I apologize, but has anyone noticed that custom fonts sit higher in 3.0 vs 2.x? I've tried several fonts that were perfectly aligned in 2.2.1 and they are all raised slightly higher in 3.0. The best place to see this difference is on the status bar clock. I'd post comparison screenshots if I had some but unfortunately I do not.

  3. #1383
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    If this was mentioned before I apologize, but has anyone noticed that custom fonts sit higher in 3.0 vs 2.x? I've tried several fonts that were perfectly aligned in 2.2.1 and they are all raised slightly higher in 3.0. The best place to see this difference is on the status bar clock. I'd post comparison screenshots if I had some but unfortunately I do not.
    I've noticed this too. Just a glitch in FontSwap.
    Maybe it will get fixed before final 3.0 release ........

  4. #1384
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Default Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    the answer is here... all these great guys staring with Steal, follow there info... they got all the credit i'm just a good student! anyway for my status bar i SSH and change my pngs, for the dock look here they have it, plus reflective dock on ICY, System string, use iUtilities or SSH and change it...(give me a lot of work get that done) and to change the font, fontswap... hope that help! any questions there's a lot of good guys here to help you!
    \

    Thanks I appreciate it. Could you upload that lockscreen or tell me where i could get it? And where are the carrier png's located that you changed?

  5. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I've noticed this too. Just a glitch in FontSwap.
    Maybe it will get fixed before final 3.0 release ........
    It has nothing to do with FontSwap. I replace my font files manually and it still does it. It's definitely an issue with the fonts themselves.

  6. #1386
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    It has nothing to do with FontSwap. I replace my font files manually and it still does it. It's definitely an issue with the fonts themselves.
    Damn Apple, another headache ........ LMAO !!!

  7. #1387
    Is this necessary to get MMS to work with AT&T?

  8. #1388
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    I'm on AT&T, and can't get MMS or tethering to work.
    I've tried everything.
    Oh well ....

  9. #1389
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Unfortunately the only way to get MMS working is to call AT&T. Problem is that they have been informed to not turn on MMS for anyone. Call real close tor closing hours and pray for a stupid or really nice agent.

  10. #1390
    is there another way to get the ipcc for unsupported carrier in iPhone?
    I tried to get MMS work on iphone, coz my carrier supports mms. But all the info i've read is just for ATT, so I couldnt get mms working

  11. #1391
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    sure you can. you can search for your carrier in these forums or you know what your mms settings are supposed to be then you can edit the ipcc to suit your needs

  12. #1392
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada Ontario
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Does anyone think with jailbroken iphones that a dev will be able to figure out how to make MMS and maybe A2DP work on the 2G iphone I was planning on buying the new iphone when it comes out regardless but still curious none the less.

  13. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    sure you can. you can search for your carrier in these forums or you know what your mms settings are supposed to be then you can edit the ipcc to suit your needs
    well, 'coz now i'm using my phone in my country, which is not supported by Apple (Vietnam carrier), I can't find the carrier bundle for it. It always directs me to the Unknown carrier, so i'm not sure if I can edit that carrier.plist in Unknown carrier.bundle.
    Maybe will have to switch back to 2.2.1 to use swirly .

    Anw, anyone know how to theme the icon for apps in categories? I'm able the theme the springboard manually but havent found out any way to theme inside category. Sick of the default icons

  14. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    sure you can. you can search for your carrier in these forums or you know what your mms settings are supposed to be then you can edit the ipcc to suit your needs
    what do you use to edit the IPCC?

  15. #1395
    Default Icy 1.3-3355
    Has anyone tryed out the new version of Icy 1.3-3355 because it came up in Icy but not as a update and it is from Ripdev team. Please let me know anyone!

    Just to let you guys know, I just install the Icy 1.3 and it is a lot faster and more stable. Even the refresh opening and closing the program is a lot better. It seem to be the best version out yet. Very stable. But need to do more testing!
    Last edited by grmiller; 2009-04-20 at 05:03 PM.

  16. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    Has anyone tryed out the new version of Icy 1.3-3355 because it came up in Icy but not as a update and it is from Ripdev team. Please let me know anyone!
    Yup. If you go into settings there's a switch to auto refresh on wifi. Other than that I see nothing new.

  17. #1397
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    Does anyone think with jailbroken iphones that a dev will be able to figure out how to make MMS and maybe A2DP work on the 2G iphone I was planning on buying the new iphone when it comes out regardless but still curious none the less.
    I bet so. There are tons of 2g iphones out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    Has anyone tryed out the new version of Icy 1.3-3355 because it came up in Icy but not as a update and it is from Ripdev team. Please let me know anyone!

    Just to let you guys know, I just install the Icy 1.3 and it is a lot faster and more stable. Even the refresh opening and closing the program is a lot better. It seem to be the best version out yet. Very stable. But need to do more testing!
    It does seem quicker.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-20 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #1398
    Has anyone else had a problem with your iphone showing up in itunes? I put beta 3 on a few days ago, and it was working then, but I tried last night so I could get my UUID and itunes just ignored it. (This is on my macbook pro.)

    This morning I tried in a windows machine at work and that recognized it just fine. I know the USB connection is working though, I am still able to tether with it. It just won't show up in itunes.

  19. #1399
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 45 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by britrock View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with your iphone showing up in itunes? I put beta 3 on a few days ago, and it was working then, but I tried last night so I could get my UUID and itunes just ignored it. (This is on my macbook pro.)

    This morning I tried in a windows machine at work and that recognized it just fine. I know the USB connection is working though, I am still able to tether with it. It just won't show up in itunes.
    turn off tether before trying to use itunes

  20. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by chronzz View Post
    turn off tether before trying to use itunes
    Sorry I should have been clearer. I turned on tethering after getting the problem as a way to test the USB cable. I can not get iTunes to recognize the iphone regardless of having tethering on or off.

Page 70 of 464 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •