Page 69 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #1361
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    That is what the installd is for than not for diskaid but for the ipa's files? I read something else. Sorry I will have to try it after restoring. I am doing a restore right now. Also one more thing. what was that post about jailbreak it and than rejailbreak it. If I jailbreak it two times works better or what?

    Any new updates?
    I have to be discreet, Rejailbreaking was needed before they released quickpwn 30-3 and my patch was not available.

  2. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have to be discreet, Rejailbreaking was needed before they released quickpwn 30-3 and my patch was not available.
    You are talking about the installd patch right?

  3. #1363
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    You are talking about the installd patch right?
    yes

  4. #1364
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sanger,ca
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caraudebr View Post
    I have got it working on Beta 3.

    My APN settings are now fixed, and this is how I did it.

    You just need to download the iPhone configuration utility from apple, email yourself the .mobileconfig file with APN settings and open the attachment on your phone.

    Download it here from Apple

    In the utility you just need to create a new configuration profile and input your APN settings for your provider. It will save it as a .mobileconfig file ready to attach to your e-mails.

    Simple as that.
    give me a step by step on what you did. i just wana make sure i did the right thing. because i still can not get to the cellular data network screen in settings

  5. #1365
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by caraudebr View Post
    I have got it working on Beta 3.

    My APN settings are now fixed, and this is how I did it.

    You just need to download the iPhone configuration utility from apple, email yourself the .mobileconfig file with APN settings and open the attachment on your phone.

    Download it here from Apple

    In the utility you just need to create a new configuration profile and input your APN settings for your provider. It will save it as a .mobileconfig file ready to attach to your e-mails.

    Simple as that.

    I'm confused ......
    Somebody help ... LOL

  6. #1366
    Default question

    SLEATHBRAVO

    Can you please PM me!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to grmiller For This Useful Post:

    coryqb17 (2009-04-20)

  8. #1367
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Montgomery Village, MD
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    I got a lot of spots..$5, get at me here (PM me). Have feedback on ebay if you need some proof that I'm legit. You'll be on there until 3.0 releases. =]
    Last edited by DiPSET08; 2009-04-20 at 12:09 AM.

  9. #1368
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    PM sent

  10. #1369
    iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Thanks for the help. Managed to get my 1G phone on beta3 with Icy. Looks great.

  11. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I'm confused ......
    Somebody help ... LOL
    goto

    APN Changer

    from your phone

    Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    give me a step by step on what you did. i just wana make sure i did the right thing. because i still can not get to the cellular data network screen in settings

    Goto

    APN Changer

    from your phone
    Last edited by justbecause; 2009-04-20 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #1371
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Pretty simple plans

  13. #1372
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Default theming 3.0 beta...
    Is everybody give up on theming the iphone?

  14. #1373
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    ^the problem is that we need winterboard to do alot of theming. You can't edit artwork files right now

    I am glad you got your slidebar working! It was next on my list! I have had so many request
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-20 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #1374
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    -monchy-006.png

    -monchy-007.png
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^the problem is that we need winterboard to do alot of theming. You can't edit artwork files right now
    i know but there's a lot of thing we can change with out winterboard...

  16. #1375
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^

    I am glad you got your slidebar working! It was next on my list! I have had so many request
    what is killing me now is my keyboard i'm been hours trying to make the artwork for that but i can't make it work... i getting use too the way it look now but that keyboard!!!!

  17. #1376
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    what is killing me now is my keyboard i'm been hours trying to make the artwork for that but i can't make it work... i getting use too the way it look now but that keyboard!!!!
    I know you want that keyboard but your right that artwork is going to be a hard nut to crack until someone builds a tool to be able to zip and unzip them

  18. #1377
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    -monchy-006.png

    -monchy-007.png

    i know but there's a lot of thing we can change with out winterboard...
    Woah how did you get that? That looks sweet! I'm so tired of my boring 3.0 phone. Can you tell me what you used to get lockscreen and other things like that? And how you did it?

  19. #1378
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    Woah how did you get that? That looks sweet! I'm so tired of my boring 3.0 phone. Can you tell me what you used to get lockscreen and other things like that? And how you did it?
    the answer is here... all these great guys staring with Steal, follow there info... they got all the credit i'm just a good student! anyway for my status bar i SSH and change my pngs, for the dock look here they have it, plus reflective dock on ICY, System string, use iUtilities or SSH and change it...(give me a lot of work get that done) and to change the font, fontswap... hope that help! any questions there's a lot of good guys here to help you!

  20. #1379
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    ^you should write up the 3.0 ultimate theming guide thread!

  21. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    give me a step by step on what you did. i just wana make sure i did the right thing. because i still can not get to the cellular data network screen in settings
    1. Download iPhone Configuration Utility from here
    2. Open it up and check if there's already Configuration profiles in the Library. If not, click Files and create a new one.
    3. Choose Configuration profiles on the tab then switch to the last tab (Advance).
    4. Input ur APN details.
    5. Save it and attach it to ur email.
    6. Open Mail on iPhone and open that attachment. It'll ask u to save that configuration and active it.
    7. DONE !

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imlboy For This Useful Post:

    BecomingxInsane (2009-04-20), StealthBravo (2009-04-20)

Page 69 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •