Page 68 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    finally i change my strings!!!

use "iphone tunnel suite 2.7" works perfect! no need of wi fi...
    Glad you got it, was fixing to lend a hand.
    Been away from PC all day, sorry ..........

Quote Originally Posted by xfsasx View Post
    how do you change the clock font?
    FontSwap ........
    It's in Icy.
    Last edited by 24trepid; 2009-04-19 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well after a little looking around, I found a little trick to make the SP3 work with the bootcamp/windows deal. so Xp SP3...

Still doesnt work, sorry for the crappy screen shot, but you can see the error. I need a better screen shot program...

So till I figure this out, i have no working cell phone. So it pretty much BLOWS

Any suggestions?
    Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutMugen View Post
    Might get help faster here

Ok, so im done with the whole 3.0 crap. I tried once to get it working. And it didnt. So I downgraded and it all worked fine. this was on vista, and I couldnt jailbreak because vista wouldnt recognize my phone when it tried to start the jailbreak.. So I went back to XP because vista was nothing but problems.

Thing is though, is im on a mac, using windows via boot camp, so my whole sync deal is on the mac.

Now I tried it again, and got it on my phone bla bla, went to go download quickpwn, and it wont open! Gives me some error! Soooooo (tried using it on 2 diff compuers, on XP SP2... Dont have SP3), I went to restore and do that deal again, and going off of my old way where do do the itunes restore, get the 1013 error, and quit itunes, open quick pwn and do the home/sleep button for 15sec, and then home for 2. But because quick pwn will not work im screwed. And it does not want to work at all

So I have a unusable phone now, and im pretty pissed off, hopefully no one needs to call me....

Any help? ideas, anything

Just so its on the current page...

im desperate
    Last edited by BlackedOutMugen; 2009-04-19 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well after a little looking around, I found a little trick to make the SP3 work with the bootcamp/windows deal. so Xp SP3...

Still doesnt work, sorry for the crappy screen shot, but you can see the error. I need a better screen shot program...

So till I figure this out, i have no working cell phone. So it pretty much BLOWS

Any suggestions?
    Thanks guys

Just so its on the current page...

im desperate

you need to install the latest itunes

1. Install 3.0 b2 firmware
    2. run quickpwn
    3. download Iutilites

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    4. Install Iutilites
    5. Make sure your iphone is connected to your computer
    5. When it asks for IP and Password just hit the X to the window and let the program open. Do not let the update run (I had problems with this, you may not). What I did was delete the update program from the iutilite folder before it had a chance to run the update.
    6. Go to the strings tab in Iutilites
    7. Go to the area where it says change firmware from 2.1 to, and enter into the blank box: 2.1
    8. Click the OK
    9. I unplugged my iphone from my computer and plugged it back in. I tunes starts up and you should be able to activate. I had to try this a couple of times, but mine did work after the third or fourth try.

Good luck

I did all that, im not activated, and if i try again it says please re-spring your device. How are you supposed to re spring it? I turned it on and off, and reset it. and it still says that

All up till activation its good. I tried the no internet way, and that didnt work out for me, and so far anyhow i cant get Iutilites to work either.

Now im wayyyy past tires LOL. bed time

Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    you need to install the latest itunes
    I had it on there. it ended up being something else. i already forget the name, i just know what ever it was, i had 1.1, and needed 2.0 to open quick pwn
    Last edited by BlackedOutMugen; 2009-04-19 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    FontSwap ........
    It's in Icy.
    I installed it and cant find that font!

Is there a font pack i have to download for that or load it manually?

i have activated on o2 uk beta ver 3 3.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xfsasx View Post
    I installed it and cant find that font!

Is there a font pack i have to download for that or load it manually?
    i dont know the name of that specific font. but there are two font packs you can download. be careful because both of them are pretty big in size.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

What's the name of the package? What's the source that's it's from?
    I use to have all of the fonts but I can't remember what source that they're from.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

1. Install 3.0 b2 firmware
    2. run quickpwn
    3. download Iutilites

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    4. Install Iutilites
    5. Make sure your iphone is connected to your computer
    5. When it asks for IP and Password just hit the X to the window and let the program open. Do not let the update run (I had problems with this, you may not). What I did was delete the update program from the iutilite folder before it had a chance to run the update.
    6. Go to the strings tab in Iutilites
    7. Go to the area where it says change firmware from 2.1 to, and enter into the blank box: 2.1
    8. Click the OK
    9. I unplugged my iphone from my computer and plugged it back in. I tunes starts up and you should be able to activate. I had to try this a couple of times, but mine did work after the third or fourth try.

Good luck

I did all that, im not activated, and if i try again it says please re-spring your device. How are you supposed to re spring it? I turned it on and off, and reset it. and it still says that

All up till activation its good. I tried the no internet way, and that didnt work out for me, and so far anyhow i cant get Iutilites to work either.

Now im wayyyy past tires LOL. bed time

I had it on there. it ended up being something else. i already forget the name, i just know what ever it was, i had 1.1, and needed 2.0 to open quick pwn
    If you cant get it to work, it might be easier to pay the $5.00 and get on with a dev

Thanks

Have to agree with Stealth.
    So much more simple to get registered with a dev.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    If you cant get it to work, it might be easier to pay the $5.00 and get on with a dev
    I sent a bunch of PM's around to do so. No replies. So I guess those guys were all full

You know anyone that has slots open?

Thanks!

Thanks

I sent a bunch of PM's around to do so. No replies. So I guess those guys were all full

You know anyone that has slots open?

Thanks!
    PM sent with a couple of devs that I trust. If they do not get back with you let me know.

Thanks

Hey Stealth, how long before beta 4 will be out ?
    I just can't wait for final 3.0 .......

Has anybody tried HapticPro on 3.0 ??
    Last edited by 24trepid; 2009-04-19 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The 28th of this Month. Every 15 days. they are always Tuesdays also!

Thanks

Beta 4 will be released on April 28th. Mark it!

Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    The 28th of this Month. Every 15 days. they are always Tuesdays also!
    We posted that at the same time.

Hey can you hook BlackedOutMugen up with a dev spot? He is desperate and willing to pay big bucks!! J/K but seriously do you have any open spots?
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-19 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Installd
    Wierd thing:

1. I tryed like 100 times to get the Installd file to work! For the Ifunbox and diskaid to work but nothing. Whats up with that?

2. Also that battery percentage thing. When you charge with the cable with computer I see that the icon very switchs over but when you use the wall plug and cable it does charge right. That is wierd stuff.

3. Can anyone with iBluetooth working tell me how they got it to work and also what extra programs you have installed in Icy. I think the problem is that I am missing some program that needs to be actived for me to get the bluetooth to send files please!

Note: Are they any more tweaks that we can do? Like for the great ipa files or anything like that?

Please and Thanks again for this great Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Beta 4 will be released on April 28th. Mark it!

We posted that at the same time.

Hey can you hook BlackedOutMugen up with a dev spot? He is desperate and willing to pay big bucks!! J/K but seriously do you have any open spots?
    I already sent him a PM to send me the UIUD number. I got like 80 left. So yes dude and I don't charge. They are free just keep in mind all. We need to help each other out. To get better apps make like the cydia.
    Last edited by grmiller; 2009-04-19 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grmiller For This Useful Post:

britrock (2009-04-21), Gajet (2009-04-20), StealthBravo (2009-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    Wierd thing:

1. I tryed like 100 times to get the Installd file to work! For the Ifunbox and diskaid to work but nothing. Whats up with that?

2. Also that battery percentage thing. When you charge with the cable with computer I see that the icon very switchs over but when you use the wall plug and cable it does charge right. That is wierd stuff.

3. Can anyone with iBluetooth working tell me how they got it to work and also what extra programs you have installed in Icy. I think the problem is that I am missing some program that needs to be actived for me to get the bluetooth to send files please!

Note: Are they any more tweaks that we can do? Like for the great ipa files or anything like that?

Please and Thanks again for this great Forum!

I already sent him a PM to send me the UIUD number. I got like 80 left. So yes dude and I don't charge. They are free just keep in mind all. We need to help each other out. To get better apps make like the cydia.
    if you updated your installd file then try syncing your ipas now!

For some reason it is only working for some people to make funbox work.

I cant get ibluetooth to work anymore!

Default Cellular Data Network on Beta 3
    I have got it working on Beta 3.

My APN settings are now fixed, and this is how I did it.

You just need to download the iPhone configuration utility from apple, email yourself the .mobileconfig file with APN settings and open the attachment on your phone.

Download it here from Apple

In the utility you just need to create a new configuration profile and input your APN settings for your provider. It will save it as a .mobileconfig file ready to attach to your e-mails.

Simple as that.

Thanks

Thanks for hooking him up. I told him you were one of the few devs i would trust.

Quote Originally Posted by caraudebr View Post
    I have got it working on Beta 3.

My APN settings are now fixed, and this is how I did it.

You just need to download the iPhone configuration utility from apple, email yourself the .mobileconfig file with APN settings and open the attachment on your phone.

Download it here from Apple

In the utility you just need to create a new configuration profile and input your APN settings for your provider. It will save it as a .mobileconfig file ready to attach to your e-mails.

Simple as that.
    Cool. I read about this on ******** forums but had not tried it out. Glad to see it is confirmed!
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-19 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That is what the installd is for than not for diskaid but for the ipa's files? I read something else. Sorry I will have to try it after restoring. I am doing a restore right now. Also one more thing. what was that post about jailbreak it and than rejailbreak it. If I jailbreak it two times works better or what?

Any new updates?

Page 68 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast