Page 451 of 464 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ Good luck to ya

DAMNIT!!!!!
    I missed being the next 1000th post!!! AGAIN!!!

Thanks

^ lmao

I have only captured one 1000th post (#8000). We can all scope for #10,000

But I have to figure out how to draw people back to this thread. hmmm...

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

We could go back to pointless posts (sorry wanted 100).

I'm taking my phone back today & cancel my contract, then get the 3GS on Pay & Go.
    Seen as I cant restore it I can a. Delete everything off it & make it look non Jailbroken or b. Put it in DFU mode so they wont know to its to late anyway.

Has anyone ever used 'Reset All Settings' ??

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphone View Post
    We could go back to pointless posts (sorry wanted 100).

I'm taking my phone back today & cancel my contract, then get the 3GS on Pay & Go.
    Seen as I cant restore it I can a. Delete everything off it & make it look non Jailbroken or b. Put it in DFU mode so they wont know to its to late anyway.

Has anyone ever used 'Reset All Settings' ??
    Yes, it takes forever!!! Ugh, but it does wipe the phone. MobileMe now also has the wipe phone option if you have it set up.

What I always like to do is pop off the digitizer/lcd and unplug the cable to the digitizer and then put it back together again. It makes it so the digitizer doesnt respond to touch.Throws Apple for a loop and they give me a brande new phone everytime, or should I say refurb. But eitherway...suckers
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Have yall noticed on the 3Gs that most if not all of the noise comes out of the left speaker? If I cover up that speaker I hear no noise, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by lovethepirk View Post
    Have yall noticed on the 3Gs that most if not all of the noise comes out of the left speaker? If I cover up that speaker I hear no noise, hmm?
    LOL, this has been the case with all iPhones. On the left is the speaker, and on the right is the microphone

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

^ +1, I was hoping for stereo speakers on the 3GS tho

It would have been nice

Thanks

I have an iphone 3g running on 3.0 and I was searching in cydia and decided to install mipatch firmware 2.2.1 Now my phone is just a blank screen. Does anyone know what I can do to get it back? Please help!!!

Restoring is your only option, you replaced files that can't be brough back. Try not to install cracked apps again.

Thanks

^ +1

LOL. Cmon guys, I went through the cracked apps phase too. And then I realized I bought a $300+ phone. Is it really worth the hassle installing patches and torrenting outdated apps when I can buy all the Apps I'll ever need for around $20-$30 and have the convenience of updates with bug fixes and new features.

Go to App Shopper: iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery and you can see the price history of any app. Just keep an eye on the app you want and scoop it up when it's a good deal. I have 11 paid apps and I bought every one for $1 except for Beejive $10 and Fieldrunners $3.

The battery of my iphone dies after half day, i don't know why... maybe some app in backgroud?i've qtwitter,navigon, contct flow,clear cam, ,winterboard,mobileterminal,yxcoder, trackit ebuddy,psx4iphone,itwitter inst**ous.....
    Last edited by mgroovy; 2009-07-10 at 09:08 PM.

Try keeping WiFi and BlueTooth off in public. Turn down your brigtness. Buy a car charger.

July 17th is the date MMS will work on ATT. Called and got the level 2 support to send me to a "tech". The tech said MMS will be enabled on the 17th for all 3G iPhones. not sure if anyone has posted this already... if so... I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    are u sure, cus i wouldnt call july 17th "late summer"

guys...latest mobilesubstrate update made my location services to stop working...anyone else experienced the same?

@fpsphil - It is what the tech told me. She then went ahead and performed a "work around" that "might not last long" to get my MMS working before the release date. And she was right. it didn't work long.

Has anyone been able to get iPhone Video Recorder to work on the 3G using 3.0? It keeps crashing on mine.

Page 451 of 464 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461 ... LastLast