Page 448 of 464 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Green Apple
    Thanks

finally I got MMS working on my 3G os3 JB iphone on a non legit carrier

problem is that every two MMS I send, iphone falls in safe mode

any suggestion about why?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ have you taken a look at the rock your phone app that gives you reports on safe mode crashes? Its pretty sweet

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

I did a restore on my 3G because I'm giving it to a friend & now have the 'Waiting for activation' sign & it wont go away. I've jailbreaked it & installed ultrasn0w & restarted it but no luck.

Any advice?

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

hey guys

i got my 3GS, but i live outside usa and they are locked to att
    anyway i can just activate them to use without the modem?

i really want to use them

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphone View Post
    I did a restore on my 3G because I'm giving it to a friend & now have the 'Waiting for activation' sign & it wont go away. I've jailbreaked it & installed ultrasn0w & restarted it but no luck.

Any advice?
    Don't worry sorted it

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ have you taken a look at the rock your phone app that gives you reports on safe mode crashes? Its pretty sweet
    I had a look around RYP, but was unable to find it

Qik works fine on 3.0

perry753 on Qik
    recorded with 3.0

just when i was missing the days of the beta's.

iPhone SDK 3.1 beta and iPhone OS 3.1 beta are now posted to the iPhone Dev Center.

They say that the final 3.1 won't be released for awhile. Does that mean the DevTeam is not going to release a jailbreak for the 3G(s) until 3.1 is released? I just bought the 3G(s) after I saw that they successfully jailbroke the 3G(s), and sold my 3G. Now it seems like it may be months until we see a jailbreak.

With all due respect to the DevTeam, and the great work they do, I don't think waiting is serving the greater good as they say. I believe that the majority of iPhone 3G(s) buyers who want to jailbreak have already bought the 3G(s). My reasoning is that people who enjoy hacking there phone are the same people who just have to have the newest model. I may be wrong, but this is how I feel.

P.S. I really do appreciate all the hard work that this community does for little or no money. I just wish politics didn't keep getting in the way of our fun.

I am getting the error when using the maps app saying:
    'Directions could not be found between these locations.'

I have location ON and 3G is on and working. This happened to my 3g 3 days ago and yesterday I switched to the 3Gs and it still is happening.

I am going to call att tomorrow

any ideas? thanks...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovethepirk View Post
    I am getting the error when using the maps app saying:
    'Directions could not be found between these locations.'

I have location ON and 3G is on and working. This happened to my 3g 3 days ago and yesterday I switched to the 3Gs and it still is happening.

I am going to call att tomorrow

any ideas? thanks...
    Same thing happens quite often with me on my new 3GS. Sometimes I wonder if the A-GPS chip works at all except for maybe the cell triangulation which isn't all that accurate to begin with.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

I've gotten the error before and it seams that it is being really picky about what you type in for the address. Delete everything except for the street address, City, State. That usually does the trick for me.

SB, have u finished the mod for spotlight to search into categories yet ???

Thanks

[qoute]They say that the final 3.1 won't be released for awhile. Does that mean the DevTeam is not going to release a jailbreak for the 3G(s) until 3.1 is released? I just bought the 3G(s) after I saw that they successfully jailbroke the 3G(s), and sold my 3G. Now it seems like it may be months until we see a jailbreak.

With all due respect to the DevTeam, and the great work they do, I don't think waiting is serving the greater good as they say. I believe that the majority of iPhone 3G(s) buyers who want to jailbreak have already bought the 3G(s). My reasoning is that people who enjoy hacking there phone are the same people who just have to have the newest model. I may be wrong, but this is how I feel.

P.S. I really do appreciate all the hard work that this community does for little or no money. I just wish politics didn't keep getting in the way of our fun.
    [qoute]

What about the people in other countries that want to jailbreak but they havnt sold the iPhone in their country yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    [qoute]They say that the final 3.1 won't be released for awhile. Does that mean the DevTeam is not going to release a jailbreak for the 3G(s) until 3.1 is released? I just bought the 3G(s) after I saw that they successfully jailbroke the 3G(s), and sold my 3G. Now it seems like it may be months until we see a jailbreak.

[qoute]

What about the people in other countries that want to jailbreak but they havnt sold the iPhone in their country yet ?
    I would think that those phones will probably be released with 3.1 so they will not be able to jailbreak until a different exploit is found. Why should the rest of us wait for nothing.

The Dev Team always have reasons for what they do. I'm 100% sure they have considered your point of view. They aren't holding back just to be pricks, everything they do is well thought out.

That being said, if you have a 3Gs, get your usb dump and be a little patient.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon974 View Post
    The Dev Team always have reasons for what they do. I'm 100% sure they have considered your point of view. They aren't holding back just to be pricks, everything they do is well thought out.

That being said, if you have a 3Gs, get your usb dump and be a little patient.
    I don't think they are doing it to be pricks, I just think they are being too cautious and since they have and are using the jailbreak I feel they have forgotten how much it sucks to have an unjailbroken iPhone. That being said I am aware that it's not the end of the world to wait a little longer.

damn i need this jailbreak, i need it to be simfree so i can even use my 3GS

I have a jailbroken/unlocked iPhone 2G 1.1.3, I'm on Windows and have iTunes 7.6.1.9. I would like to get the 3.0 FW if possible - is this possible? And can I keep my messages, photos and phone numbers?

Sorry I am completely new to this. Help, not flames, always appreciated...

Thanks,

L

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Man, this sucks. I want to update to 3.1 (don't really care about jailbreak or unlock too much at this point) and I can't find a 3.1 ipsw for the 3GS.
    I downloaded the .dmg file from Apple but am too noobish to get it to .ipsw
    =[

I'm looking forward to bluetooth voice control. =D

Page 448 of 464 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458 ... LastLast