Page 447 of 464 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by KoolMan0 View Post
    any updates on Boss Presfs?

i use it to disable 3g/E since i dont have a plan.

thanks
    Boss Prefs should work but SBSettings is it's replacement - why don't you use that?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Okay got my new 3gs and upgraded my girlfriend to 3g!
    Her plan is from work and she supposed to be using a blackjack
    She has mms and now with ultrasnow we got her in the 3g!

I used several ipccs including stealths and also tried the 10.250.250.54 tried the new AT&T mmsc and the old wap.Cingular

Any other ideas how to get her going with mms since she is provisioned and I have the new ipcc

thanks

Have you done a hard reset? Mine never worked (T-Mob UK not AT&T) until I did a hard reset (ie hold power and home until the phone reboots).
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    They have Mack trucks in the Caribbean? sweet.
    lol lol lol yes we do have lots of Mack Trucks... lol...

Tried to get MMS by several options and I just tried the hard resset. Not working.

I will keep messing with it, but damn...I thought since my gf had mms messaging on her phone it was going to work with the new ipcc.

Only thing different I see with the beta 5 and this final 3.0 version is there is no option to just turn on MMS underneath the tethering option?

Thanks....

So I installed both Cydia and Icy, guess I didn't read far enough through the thread, on my 3G 3.0 with redsn0w. What's going to be my easiest way to uninstall one or the other?(ssh in?) Or am I going to have to start over?

Icy has been working fine btw.

Ok before you start flaming me...i have read 20 or so pages...but with roughly 600 here, there is now way i am going to cover everything. Now i have been reading other threads regarding the Pwnage tool and even redsnow have been creating problems with JB'ing...i have a 3g iphone JB with Pwnage 2.2 with At&T - no need for having it unlocked...with that said i am ready to backup my files and upgrade to 3.0 and JB. But after all this reading and freezing and errors...i am a little apprehensive...2.2 JB was a piece of cake and only problems i have had is slowness and internet windows like to close by themseleves occasionally. So the question is...Which is more reliable redsnow or pwnage for what i am looking to do??

Thanks

redsn0w is easy fast n reliable it works fine get off 2.2 n get 3.0 its amazing
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Fsu1dolfan (2009-06-29)

cydia has a few bugs on 3.0 but icy works fine... what bothers me is that mobile finder doesn't work on 3.0.
    Here's a list with all the working and non working apps list although some of these have updated so please comment which have updated if you know
    hai

Thats funny ^^

The first JB I did cydia was working then crapped out, then icy was working great, but some most apps were not launching. Now on the second time through I went for just Icy, again Icy worked great but apps weren't launching, so I just ran redsnow and added cydia. Now I've been installing apps(and did the cydia update) through cydia with no issues and everything is launching, haven't tried anything from Icy yet.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what I had.. Usually I wrote it down before going at it, but since I sold my 2g before I could do that I'm SOL. Though it is refreshing to start new.

Use iFile instead of MobileFinder.

I looked but couldn't find it...is there a forum for getting mms working with at&t. My 3g is jb using redsnow. Just jb, don't need to unlock. Mms is there and functional. But it hangs when sending and never completes. Is this a setting problem, a jb problem, an iPhone problem, or an at&t problem. Will I have to wait until at&t supports mms later this year?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Its an AT&T problem. You can try the method in the MMS thread in my signature but it only works for about 10% of users

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    redsn0w is easy fast n reliable it works fine get off 2.2 n get 3.0 its amazing
    Not as fast and reliable....I cant get past the restore....stops half way through the loading with the apple logo and loading bar under....after a while itunes tells me that "It could not be restored and that an unexpected error has occured"...WTF does that mean??

Does Itunes need to be the newest verison?

I might be answering my own questions with more questions but my phone now is stuck in safe mode....

So i used this walkthrough
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on OS 3.0 Using RedSn0w (Windows) (Comments)

do i need to update to 3.0 first then attmept to JB it?? cuz i am doing this directly from 2.2? Please help
    Last edited by Fsu1dolfan; 2009-06-29 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    Use iFile instead of MobileFinder.
    well ifile doesn't let you browse your entire file system.. might as well use discover on cydia.. but thanks =)
    hai

yes you have to have the new 8.2 itunes

Are anyone elses maps directions not working ????

Both on 3g and 3gs
    Last edited by lovethepirk; 2009-06-30 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I like ifile

Page 447 of 464 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast