Page 443 of 464 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jarednl4 View Post
    Stealth,

Are you going to start a new thread for the jailbreak of the 3GS?

Also, if the 3GS is JB'ed, would this possibly compromise the integrity of the hardware encryption? All financial firms are discontinuing access of corporate email and networks to iphones unless they have hardware encryption at least close to that of the blackberry.

My concern is that by having a jailbreak for it, it then defeats the purpose of the encryption from a coprorate standpoint. Can you elaborate?
    Is everyone getting tired of the mammoth thread? Maybe cut it off at 10,000 posts? The 3GS jailbreak questions should have more answers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Is everyone getting tired of the mammoth thread? Maybe cut it off at 10,000 posts? The 3GS jailbreak questions should have more answers soon.
    More answers, eh? It looks like the summer forecast is predicting... purplera1n?

On the iPhone: No sn0w in the summer...

**Just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention had they not seen it..**
    Last edited by Daiskei; 2009-06-23 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Can you comment on the rest of my question about the encryption?

Yo stealth! saw the teaser post on your site! What are you up to you sly dog you!
    "What do you want me to do? I'm sorry"

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphone View Post
    Weird, have you tried a restart?
    Yeah i did.. nothing changed. Does yours show both your alarm icon and the battery percentage on your springboard? I disabled my theme and it still didn't show. Using enable numeric battery on SB settings has the same effect too!

Hey guys this is from stealths site

First there was installer app… Then there was cydia… now there is also Icy… But what comes next? I have the answer!

Keep wathing this site for VERY soon to be released details!

Still guessing? Its not somthing to REPLACE Cydia, or ICY… And developers of apps will LOVE it!!!

Ok so here is the deal… We want to see this site get blown up with hits! so spread the word and we will post all the jucy details (and maybe a screenshot?) once we reach 5k hits… so far we are at 839 (I will post a counter asap) so tweet it, digg it, get the word out and get that count UP UP UP!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anybody been able to find the dialpad location on 3.0 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Has anybody been able to find the dialpad location on 3.0 yet?
    The dialer (DefaultDialer.png) is in root/Applications/MobilePhone.app but you would be better making your own dialer theme and throwing it in the Themes folder to be activated through winterboard rather than messing up the original one.

split the thread!
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    The dialer (DefaultDialer.png) is in root/Applications/MobilePhone.app but you would be better making your own dialer theme and throwing it in the Themes folder to be activated through winterboard rather than messing up the original one.
    thats what i most likely will do, but they've been moving everything around its hard to keep up. took me about 10 minutes to find the sms bubbles lol

Well I really am enjoying my redsn0wed iPhone 3g

Great job Dev Team

No I didn't. I had it installed at one point but got rid of it. Im assuming the problem is that i still have all of the themes somewhere on the iphone, they were in both winterboard and wbapp. I dont know if this means i still have all of the jailbroken apps somewhere on the iphone or if just the themes r on there. I installed the themes using iphonebrowser if that helps. anyway no, no categories, everything was on my springboard

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I am feeling great

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgriff View Post
    Yeah i did.. nothing changed. Does yours show both your alarm icon and the battery percentage on your springboard? I disabled my theme and it still didn't show. Using enable numeric battery on SB settings has the same effect too!
    Hi,
    Yeah I have both no problems.
    This is what I did for it to work if this helps.
    SSH'd in and changed the M68AP.plist file then enabled it though usage.
    After that I have since installed SBsettings etc & have had no problems with it clashing.
    Numeric battery in SBS is off.

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you feeling great because you gained access to the file system of your 3GS or is there something else?

By the way I just got my 3GS and I'm loving it. It's definately a lot faster than my 3G. Games are just WAY better.

Quote Originally Posted by MWillis561 View Post
    Are you feeling great because you gained access to the file system of your 3GS or is there something else?

By the way I just got my 3GS and I'm loving it. It's definately a lot faster than my 3G. Games are just WAY better.
    Yeah, the 3GS is a marked improvement. It's basically the iPhone I dreamed about way back when the iPhone was just a rumor.

I think stealth is excited about his new app that hes working on...hopefully its almost done!...although it would be nice if stealth had gained access to the 3gs file system

He also said he won't let in duplicate apps or nonsense apps like ifart I for one like this

edit- I looked at his website, looks like he does have access to the file system. Is it actually jailbroken or did he get all the files out of the 3gs ipsw? Feel free to answer yourself stealth
    Last edited by wgm214; 2009-06-24 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iancallaghan View Post
    Got it working thanks mate. The new liveclock dark theme looks great. Thanks.

I just need to get WeatherIcon working now.
    Thanks again.
    Go to Cydia, Sections, Tweaks and instal Weathericon. This should activate your themed weather icons that you have installed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Go to Cydia, Sections, Tweaks and instal Weathericon. This should activate your themed weather icons that you have installed.
    I don't think it's 3.0 compatible yet.

Page 443 of 464 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453 ... LastLast