Page 437 of 464 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Louis438 View Post
    Does 5 rows and 5 column work? I'm scared to try for myself because when I tried Intellescreen I got the endless boot loop
    I installed it but docks icons went misaligned on the left of the screen, so that I removed.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

so are there going to be some ways of getting some of the features form 3gs to work on 3g?

anyone getting static / interference with speakers?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ need to JB the 3Gs to look thru the frameworks before that is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ need to JB the 3Gs to look thru the frameworks before that is a possibility
    Hey stealth since the 3GS has a different bootloader, is it still going to be able to be hacked? or does another exploit need to be found?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis438 View Post
    Does 5 rows and 5 column work? I'm scared to try for myself because when I tried Intellescreen I got the endless boot loop
    5 columns won't install thru cydia or icy, error says it needs firmware >=2.2 or something, so it chokes. Worked fine on 3.0 beta5...

5 rows installs, but if you have 5 icon dock installed, it is all screwy, with most of the icons stacked in the top right corner of each page.
    gomi no sensei means "master of junk" roughly translated from japanese, ripped off from "The Winter Market" by William Gibson

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    Hey stealth since the 3GS has a different bootloader, is it still going to be able to be hacked? or does another exploit need to be found?
    It will have to be another exploit, but no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    It will have to be another exploit, but no worries.
    What's the best place to follow the progress (or maybe help out) with the 3GS jailbreak? I haven't seen much mention of anything. Although I'm sure everyone's hard at work on ultrasn0w.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know how to use a carrier image instead of just the words, Ive changed the image files but no luck??

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

hii..i have a iphone 2g unlocked with jailbreak and was willing to have 3.0 os..so do i have to check the unlock with cydia as shown in the pic in the 1st post....??

Hi, I do not have an iphone tariff with o2 and have lost the use of the internet (unless wifi at home)I am a little confused could you advise if this now means that I will not be able to use the internet ever until I upgrade to an iphone tariff? or is there something that I need to do with the settings to enable me to have the internet access back? I am on a 2g 2.1 jailbroken phone will I have to update to 3.0?
    Thank you so much for any help/advice you can give me

Kind regards

Ask j

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    per Saurik's twitter:MobileSubstrate 0.9.2941-1 (just released) solves the "MobileSubstrate kills iTunes Store" issue that many users have been reporting on 3.0.

yay. thats good to hear
    Just installed and can confirm iTunes.app on the iPhone is working properly now. I don't use a whole lot of apps (I mainly JB for the terminal and SBSettings), but this was the last major issue I was noticing. Glad to see its fixed. Huge props to saurik and the rest of the team(s).

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any fix for weathericon and liveclock yet? iTunes is working now.

The only issue with LiveClock is that it doesn't seem to be replacing the clock app's original icon and it's not launching the app, that should be fixed shortly. David Ashman - the WeatherIcon guy - is working on it now, he's just getting debug info from people over at MacThemes.

I'm new at this. Have a 3G, don't want to fry anything. Are there instructions here on using Pwnage Tool. I have a Mac and the new Pwnage Tool.

Thanx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Araya213 View Post
    What's the best place to follow the progress (or maybe help out) with the 3GS jailbreak? I haven't seen much mention of anything. Although I'm sure everyone's hard at work on ultrasn0w.
    I will tweet any progress (if i can), mostly right now an exploit is trying to found in iboot. Most likely you won't see a lot of reports on the progress for obvious reasons. All I can say is feel confident that the 3G[s] will be jailbroken and its not going to take forever.

Thanks

What's your Twitter stealth?

Quote Originally Posted by garyh99 View Post
    I'm new at this. Have a 3G, don't want to fry anything. Are there instructions here on using Pwnage Tool. I have a Mac and the new Pwnage Tool.

Thanx
    Found instructions and started process. Everytime, Pwnage Tool quits unexpectedly when it's building the ipsw file. Suggestions?

Are you using Leopard on an Intel Mac? PowerPC cause crashes right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    Are you using Leopard on an Intel Mac? PowerPC cause crashes right now.
    Leopard on a PowerPC. Guess I'll have to wait for a more stable version

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    What's your Twitter stealth?
    His twitter is his name on here

Page 437 of 464 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447 ... LastLast