Page 435 of 464 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

After messing around with my jailbreak on my ipod touch 2g, everything is working fine except my itunes with will open, but doesn't show any of the music. Anyone know a fix to this? If not that's fine I never use the itunes app anyways. Also I got the battery percentage next to the actually battery by just enabling numeric battery in sbsettings, but I also had followed the steps on the front page with editing the file so I'm not sure if that changed it at all.
    Also haven't tried it yet, but don't expect it to work, will imobilecinema for on 3.0? I'm guessing no because it's even called imobilecinema for 2.x in cydia.
    Last edited by ctusc; 2009-06-21 at 02:05 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ctusc For This Useful Post:

dd721 (2009-06-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Isn't it nice?

Hey kiwiphone
    I don't see usage in Settings/General/
    Want It. Buy It. Hack It. Enjoy It.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Isn't it nice?

Yes it is, thanks for everything stealth, give yourself a raise!

Quote Originally Posted by ctusc View Post
    After messing around with my jailbreak on my ipod touch 2g, everything is working fine except my itunes with will open, but doesn't show any of the music. Anyone know a fix to this? If not that's fine I never use the itunes app anyways. Also I got the battery percentage next to the actually battery by just enabling numeric battery in sbsettings, but I also had followed the steps on the front page with editing the file so I'm not sure if that changed it at all.
    Also haven't tried it yet, but don't expect it to work, will imobilecinema for on 3.0? I'm guessing no because it's even called imobilecinema for 2.x in cydia.
    The Music in iTunes isn't showing up for me either. But like you, I don't use it enough to worry about it. Thanks for the tip on the Numeric Battery in SB Settings. Works like a charm.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Glad that worked for you.

Default Cycoder/videorecorder3g stopped working
    Is anyone else having issues with Cycoder/videorecorder3g after the 3G 3.0 Jail break?

After hitting the icon, the screen goes black for about 3 seconds and reverts back to the iphone main.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

BTW I updated the main post of the thread with instructions for pwnagetool and redsn0w. I will still be around for support if anyone wants to shoot me a PM. Now its time to start working on jailbreaking the iPhone 3G[s]. It is very sad to look at my 32 GB iPhone in all of its sexiness and hold all the resentment that it can't be jailbroken yet.

Well everyone this has been a fun ride. There were a lot of ups and downs through out the beta cycle and I am glad that the final release of 3.0 is here and so is the jailbreak. So much has happened since that evening of 04/01/09 when I posted this thread. I have made so many friends on this thread and I have enjoyed the f5 smashing and all the late nights so much. The daily routine of checking this thread 100 times a day is something that oddly enough I am going to miss. No worries I am not going anywhere and I suspect the same of you. There are still may projects that need work. We are far from the end of the possibilities:

- First fixing all the current jailbreak problems and issues
    - Creating search bundles to allow spotlight to look inside categories or maybe do a Google search
    - Getting MMS working on the iPhone 2G
    - Getting the 3G[s] goodies working on the iPhone 3G
    - and many more!

- Stealth

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

AFone (2009-06-21), Quildar (2009-06-21), raafa171 (2009-06-21), tonystarks732 (2009-06-21), WIFI2 (2009-06-21), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-06-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Thanks Stealthy, We all appreciate the hard work

Yea Stealth thanks for all your help. Hopefully there will be some advancement is the 3GS. Ill still be followin ya on twitter lol...

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all the work BRO! I'm always checkin your site too..

Someone said backgrounder is not working. Is that true? Is there an alternative?

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P777 View Post
    Hey kiwiphone
    I don't see usage in Settings/General/
    Settings/General/Usage
    U should, its just under 'about' right at the top.
    You go into it & battery Percentage will be at the top.

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

this is been like a live movie! we have happy moments,sad moments, we laugh, we cry, we fight, we re conciliate... for 2 months this was my home! i spend most of the time taking and listening, helping and been help... it sad when this kind of fantasies coming to a end! thanks Stealth for the great experience! and thanks everybody who with me enjoy this experience and i'm sure learn as much as me!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Stealth! let me bother you a little! got everything set up! only i can't SSH! i'm using iphone tunnel suite 2.7, the problem is in the phone because my wife's sink with no problem (2.2.1) it said "Network error Software caused connection abort" and i got a custom firmware from one here... any ideas? you think i have to restore a clean one and use redsnow?

Default backgrounder app
    Quote Originally Posted by jarednl4 View Post
    Someone said backgrounder is not working. Is that true? Is there an alternative?
    It doesn't look like its working.

The icon doesn't show after installing from Cydia, bossprefs dir fix isn't making any difference either.

Thanks

Post We LOVE u SB!!!!!!!!!
    Word! You are a LEGEND and I salute you!.
    Last edited by WIFI2; 2009-06-21 at 04:22 AM. Reason: I need @ least 1 THANKS, come on peeps!

Possibly someone may know if the mobile substrate problems that are known ever affected the GPS functions? I noticed today through testing that a clean restore my GPS gets a lock, JB'd it locks, as soon as I install iFile, SBSettings, or even just Five Icon Dock the GPS will try to load in maps and then only give the error of not being able to determine your location. I'm still loving the Jailbreak but I'm hesitant to install anything that needs mobilesubstrate... Any clues? Can some 3.0'ers that have mobilesubstrate installed test to see if their maps app can still get the blue dot (locked to GPS satallite) in maps?

My blue dot locked ok in maps.

5 dock - works, sort of -- squished the icons to the side when 5 active
    ifile - works

don't have sbsettings

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Krylin For This Useful Post:

mook2420 (2009-06-21)

Thanks

Unhappy redsnow help
    I dl both the files on first page. when i try to run redsnow and pick the dmg firmaware for 2g its says unrecognized able and i cant' go any further. Any one have any ideas? please post exact instructions. see my sig for more info....

Thanks in advance...

Page 435 of 464 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445 ... LastLast