Page 431 of 464 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Unhappy Wow, "crossing the line" has been defined on MMi
    Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    First off, don't be a ******bag. Second, I know how to UNZIP a file. Third, all over this thread there are people saying there is an IPSW for Windows to be used on a AT&T 3G w/o activation. That's why I am frustrated. Both files that I unzipped did not contain the IPSW I was told I would get.

For the most part, people on here are cool and laid back. It's pricks like you that make even the somewhat tech savvy frustrated. Keep hitting F5, wishing you were at the beach & had a life & a rub one out!
    It appears you don't, because the links being distributed are either for IPSW's in ZIP files or IPSW's renamed .ZIP. There is no such thing as an IPSW for Windows, and you're the only person who has mentioned it so far. If you're too upset, stop crying and wait another 12 hours. Tell me I'm sitting here mashing F5? You're whining because you're trying to get the jailbreak before anyone else does just because you can't stand to wait another couple of hours... oh no, griff might not be able to play with his toy! Oh no!

By the way, you crossed the line there. Ever realize that you're not one of those laid back people, you gigantic jackass? The only time I spend here is used trying to calm people down and help them out. I was trying to do that too, when you were getting so worked up about a goddamn tech toy. And you're telling me to get a life? Call me a ******bag for playing a little joke in a 550-page thread? Screw off. I frigging live at the beach. I'm going there tomorrow, probably going to leave my phone at home. You?

And... *sigh*... enough of that. Anyone see MuscleNerd's new "tweet"? Ultrasn0w's been pushed back... wonder what effect that has on QuickPwn, but cpich3g's tweet about testing looks promising. Tomorrow looks to be a good day.

Edit: wah-how, my post title rhymes x3.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zwaldowski For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-06-20)

Thanks

haha very nice n yea i seen his tweet hes gonna work on it all weekend or some of tha weekend guess we will find out.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

anybody have any idea's about why my phone won't pick up wifi anymore

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    It appears you don't, because the links being distributed are either for IPSW's in ZIP files or IPSW's renamed .ZIP. There is no such thing as an IPSW for Windows, and you're the only person who has mentioned it so far. If you're too upset, stop crying and wait another 12 hours. Tell me I'm sitting here mashing F5? You're whining because you're trying to get the jailbreak before anyone else does just because you can't stand to wait another couple of hours... oh no, griff might not be able to play with his toy! Oh no!

By the way, you crossed the line there. Ever realize that you're not one of those laid back people, you gigantic jackass? The only time I spend here is used trying to calm people down and help them out. I was trying to do that too, when you were getting so worked up about a goddamn tech toy. And you're telling me to get a life? Call me a ******bag for playing a little joke in a 550-page thread? Screw off. I frigging live at the beach. I'm going there tomorrow, probably going to leave my phone at home. You?

And... *sigh*... enough of that. Anyone see MuscleNerd's new "tweet"? Ultrasn0w's been pushed back... wonder what effect that has on QuickPwn, but cpich3g's tweet about testing looks promising. Tomorrow looks to be a good day.

Edit: wah-how, my post title rhymes x3.
    The funny thing is I'm not worked up. How I wrote my comment made you believe that I was an ***hole. You were the one that got worked up. I'm not an *** & neither are you (assumption).

Be careful how you comment about what people are saying. I can take a joke, be messed around with, or otherwise pointed out. But your comment "crossed the line" and lead to my response. Yes I am frustrated, but not so upset that my blood pressure rose.

I'll be the big person here and apologize for my comments. Continue being helpful and make sure everyone on here is calm. You're doing a great job. Enjoy living at the beach!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks i got it to work on my friends mac

3.0 JB

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question.

I am on pc and I am plannning to use a custom 3.0 ipsw file to upgrade to 3.0. Will I have any issue as far as it not activing the phone? I was told that this custom file is for legit ATT users. I am not with ATT but with a legit provider that sells the iphone. Softbank is the carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezert EM1 View Post
    anybody have any idea's about why my phone won't pick up wifi anymore
    Does it see the AP??

Hey guys there is a guy who is on Twitter and he is calling out the dev team about quickpwn, especially Muscle Nerd...I thought I would post his Twitter name and we all could give him a piece of our mind his Twitter name is Scolmi...read muscle nerds blog and see what he has been saying

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duceduc View Post
    I have a question.

I am on pc and I am plannning to use a custom 3.0 ipsw file to upgrade to 3.0. Will I have any issue as far as it not activing the phone? I was told that this custom file is for legit ATT users. I am not with ATT but with a legit provider that sells the iphone. Softbank is the carrier.
    umm id say use activated custom firmware since ur not with att well no use tha non activated since u said its legit.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    Hey guys there is a guy who is on Twitter and he is calling out the dev team about quickpwn, especially Muscle Nerd...I thought I would post his Twitter name and we all could give him a piece of our mind his Twitter name is Scolmi...read muscle nerds blog and see what he has been saying
    Was reading all about that just a couple mins ago pretty funny but totally an ungrateful ******.. I'd be with you if i had a twitter tho

Ah, finally, I'm done . I downloaded a custom IPSW for the iPhone 2G, went into recovery mode (DFU gave me error 1600) and everything works great now! If anyone wants the file in question, feel free to send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    Does it see the AP??

nope

Default Twitter update
    iphone_dev: F5 keys at the ready!

place your bets, ultrasn0w, or quickpwn?

Edit: Neither, it's redsn0w, which does (according to the dev team website) the same thing as quickpwn,

nice, almost 1000 peers, and still no seed after 5 minutes...
    Last edited by gomisensei; 2009-06-20 at 10:54 AM.
    gomi no sensei means "master of junk" roughly translated from japanese, ripped off from "The Winter Market" by William Gibson

dang i been gone for like 2.5 days with my 2 girlfriends and coming back to this there is hella pages to read....but im happy i got my new iphone 3Gs since 730am... just hoping there will be a JB for the 3Gs in like a week... time for bed and dreaming of a 32GB 3GS iphone JB

Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    dang i been gone for like 2.5 days with my 2 girlfriends and coming back to this there is hella pages to read....but im happy i got my new iphone 3Gs since 730am... just hoping there will be a JB for the 3Gs in like a week... time for bed and dreaming of a 32GB 3GS iphone JB
    I second that!! I carnt live without a jb even the simple things like cyntact! Actually does anyone know if ibluetooth works on 3.0?

thank youuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost I want to give a big thank you to Lightmastertech who offered a custom restore on Twitter to test on my 2g (Orange UK sim).

Just connected to iTunes and shift/restored to his firmware.

Installed in a few minutes and after reboot everything worked brilliantly, youtube, winterboard etc.

Anyone installed any Aqwoah themes yet, dialler, keyboard etc?

Will answer own questions after nerviously trying them out - Dialler and themes work fine but keyboard wont skin.
    Last edited by Hitone; 2009-06-20 at 02:01 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone PM me a custom ISPW file for the iPhone 3G? I am on windows and have no access to a mac to run pwnage. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    Can someone PM me a custom ISPW file for the iPhone 3G? I am on windows and have no access to a mac to run pwnage. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    JB for windows is released 3 hours ago. Open iclarified & get tutorial
    It is called Redsnow :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    U dont need 1 now mate, just download redsn0w for windows & it will jb your iphone.

PM me if u need a link

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

Page 431 of 464 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441 ... LastLast