Page 430 of 464 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Oh I'm so happy. All seems right with the world. Thanks everyone and especially the Dev Team. The thread activity decreased by 7,000,000 %, everyone must be furiously rubbing their gleaming devices while dreaming of roasty curtains made from delicious beeeeeeeeeeeef. :-)

Thanks

as for tha 3gs jailbreak on stealths site i think it was he said mayb 2 months or less tht is if it can b jailbroken.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

iPhoneMuscle (2009-06-20)

Can someone with AT&T use an IPSW that doesn't require activation? I've been using PDAnet solely for my home internet now for about 3 months... Can't connect to the internet to activate...

If so, would someone please be so kind to send me a linky to download?

Thanks guys.

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    as for tha 3gs jailbreak on stealths site i think it was he said mayb 2 months or less tht is if it can b jailbroken.
    So theres hope.....thats all I need to sleep tonight! Thanks bro!

Thanks

no problem man have fun with ur 3gs hopefully ill get one soon

Follow me on Twitter

Thanks for the guidance xxfr0stbytexx.

Hopefully I'll be back on here in about 30 minutes...

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    So are we screwed on the jailbreak 3GS? Don't give a **** about when it comes out, just wanna know if it's gonna be possible?
    So I have NOT ready all the many posts here....so sorry if this has been commented on before:

I received my 3GS today and it is GREAT! It also appears to have the exact firmware build as the 3G 3.0 OS (7A341) right? So why would the 3G jailbreak not work for the 3GS? It is the same OS, same iTunes version.....what am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

kwickone because 3gs has new hardware. thts tha simplest answer

Follow me on Twitter

TWICE I was sent a PM with a link to a IPSW that is for a Mac. I need the custom 3G AT&T w/o activation. I am on Vista for the wknd and need the Windows version. I thought I made that clear in my requests. Is there something I can do to extract the IPSW file from this ZIP file???

I am talking about the custom ISPW for JB 3.0 Windows.......Is there a torrent for this??
    Last edited by griff1211; 2009-06-20 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Looking for custom IPSW for 3G AT&T w/o activation

For ****'s sake, man! *Slap* What are you talking about? Unzip the damn zip file. There is no Windows version of anything yet, and if you don't understand that, wait for QuickPwn.
    Last edited by zwaldowski; 2009-06-20 at 06:55 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    kwickone because 3gs has new hardware. thts tha simplest answer
    thanks for the reply...but isn't the jailbreak at the OS layer, not the hardware layer? (I may be wrong here). I am equating this to hacking the registry on Windows Vista for example. It does not make a difference whether it is on a Dell with Intel Processor, or a no name with an AMD processor...the hack is likely the same because it is at the OS layer.

If I am wrong....well....that would not be the first time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    thanks for the reply...but isn't the jailbreak at the OS layer, not the hardware layer? (I may be wrong here). I am equating this to hacking the registry on Windows Vista for example. It does not make a difference whether it is on a Dell with Intel Processor, or a no name with an AMD processor...the hack is likely the same because it is at the OS layer.

If I am wrong....well....that would not be the first time
    BIG NEWS ON WHAT MAKES 3Gs TICK!!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok
    i have 2 iphones 3g
    did a custom ipsw with mac restored it at a friends computer it worked all went well
    i copied the ipsw to my USB drive plugged it in to my PC it said incompatible at first then it pick it up and said extracting but it stops with and error 1602 or 1604 but it wont let me restore with a custom one went down to 2.2.1 and tried updating with the 3.0 custom but samething happend any sugestions?

Thanks

umm if im understanding u correctly, idk if u had 2.2.1 jailbroken but use quickpwn to jailbreak it then try to upgrade to 3.0 thts whats been workin for everyone else.

Follow me on Twitter

Used pwnage tool on my hackintosh and all went fine. Took FOREVER to restore from a backup though. Everything works fine, including Winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    For ****'s sake, man! *Slap* What are you talking about? Unzip the damn zip file. There is no Windows version of anything yet, and if you don't understand that, wait for QuickPwn.
    First off, don't be a ******bag. Second, I know how to UNZIP a file. Third, all over this thread there are people saying there is an IPSW for Windows to be used on a AT&T 3G w/o activation. That's why I am frustrated. Both files that I unzipped did not contain the IPSW I was told I would get.

For the most part, people on here are cool and laid back. It's pricks like you that make even the somewhat tech savvy frustrated. Keep hitting F5, wishing you were at the beach & had a life & a rub one out!

I really did it this time! I was on the 3g with Tmobile via (stealth sim or turbo sim) something like that. I accidently (not thinking, upgraded to 3.0 and whooosh! It says I need a att sim card to access my I tunes. It is locked! Is there any help for me???? Helpless!

Quote Originally Posted by KoolMan0 View Post
    ok
    i have 2 iphones 3g
    did a custom ipsw with mac restored it at a friends computer it worked all went well
    i copied the ipsw to my USB drive plugged it in to my PC it said incompatible at first then it pick it up and said extracting but it stops with and error 1602 or 1604 but it wont let me restore with a custom one went down to 2.2.1 and tried updating with the 3.0 custom but samething happend any sugestions?
    Put the phone in complete DFU mode

Power off

Home + Power for 10secs
    Release Power and keep holding Home for another 10 secs

Then if done correctly iTunes should NOT show the serial number...

then shift restore and use your file

might be a good idea to copy it to the Hard Drive first although it doesnt matter...

Quote Originally Posted by habitual View Post
    I really did it this time! I was on the 3g with Tmobile via (stealth sim or turbo sim) something like that. I accidently (not thinking, upgraded to 3.0 and whooosh! It says I need a att sim card to access my I tunes. It is locked! Is there any help for me???? Helpless!
    Install JB Firmware you need to put the phone in complete DFU Mode see above ^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by KoolMan0 View Post
    ok
    i have 2 iphones 3g
    I have realized that lately once you use a custom IPSW once you cant use it again

I unlock & jb many phones and i always have to create a new IPSW for each phone since 2.2.1...
    Last edited by justbecause; 2009-06-20 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

wait so i used 3.0 custom once n went back to 2.2.1 i cant use it again.. even if i redownload it?

Follow me on Twitter

hey does anybody know what could have screwed up my WIFI. I installed bossprefs and it wouldn't turn my wifi on and off and now I my phone doesn't even register my wifi?

Anybody have any suggestions. I really don't want to restore for the 4th time today. haha

Page 430 of 464 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast