Page 427 of 464 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

well i had 3.0 jb (windows) but ielegance theme was all messed up so i tried to get down to 2.2.1 n it didnt work for some time right now im downgradin to official 3.0 then try to get 2.2.1 if not i hope to god quickpwn comes out today or tomorrow ....
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Can someone PM me the custom ISPW for the 3G? Of course I leave for the beach (not complaining) and my parents have a Dell : (

Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Hmmm, actually it was just my wording but I wasn't aware that it had to be the same computer as well. My old PC had a meltdown and I have never run QuickPwn on this PC if that is the issue.
    Yea. From the past when I went through the same problem, I think with the 2.0, I was told that quickpwn alters iTunes to allow it to accept the custom firmwares.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

Jay14 (2009-06-20)

can someone please send me a pm with a link to a custom ipsw for iphone 2g activated

Is the custom ipsw for 3G out "somewhere"? If so, can one of you hook me up with a PM or a location? Much appreciated.

Default jailbroken 3.0 custom ipsw
    hey all here is a good link....i used it myself
    3.0 jailbroken
    make sure u have newest itunes
    backup ur iphone if u want everything saved
    u can use ur cracked apps buy using openssh and installing a patch easy.hope this helps!
    link removed.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2009-06-20 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks

Hey peeps, would someone mind tossing me a link to a custom 3.0 for

my ATT 3g.. just cydia and a pineapple!

Thanks for the help!

ehi guys MobileTerminal don't work and i can't install five icon dock 3.0 from saurik/stealth...any suggestions? tried with command line in cyberduck and got error...tried terminal in winscp and i get error..

What do you do if you get a link that's for two zipped files? Is that suppose to be that way b/c of Windows??

Quote Originally Posted by muffpirate View Post
    Hey peeps, would someone mind tossing me a link to a custom 3.0 for

my ATT 3g.. just cydia and a pineapple!

Thanks for the help!
    it's a PWNApple...

I've tried 6 different firmwares, all supposedly non-hacktivated, and all give me 1600 error (if DFU) or 1604 (if recovery mode)

none of the solutions for anything help, but the exact same sequence works for the official firmware files.
    gomi no sensei means "master of junk" roughly translated from japanese, ripped off from "The Winter Market" by William Gibson

Thanks

^ yea i used tha fw from stealth for windows n it was working then failed. so nwo im tryin to get to 2.2.1 n its not working i get 1600.. im piseed n sad
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

it works for me under windows finaly

what i did:
    used quickpwn for beta 5 (u need the beta 5 firmware )
    when its finish the iphone went in recovery mode (pink screen with itunes logo)
    shift + restore custom firmware and everything went very good

Why not just go into DFU mode, guys? Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by eliam View Post
    it works for me under windows finaly

what i did:
    used quickpwn for beta 5 (u need the beta 5 firmware )
    when its finish the iphone went in recovery mode (pink screen with itunes logo)
    shift + restore custom firmware and everything went very good

This is all getting complicated. Now we should try QuickPWN, install B5 then do shift + restpre with the custom firmware? Sounds like people are having very different experiences. I may just wait till I get home and have my Macbook. I'd love to have my phone JB at the beach, but this may be too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by ecksta View Post
    hey all here is a good link....i used it myself
    3.0 jailbroken
    make sure u have newest itunes
    backup ur iphone if u want everything saved
    u can use ur cracked apps buy using openssh and installing a patch easy.hope this helps!
    link removed.
    OK, got this file, but it gaves me the same 1600 in DFU, or 1604 in recovery as the other 6 ipsw customs i tried. I don't get these errors with the stock firmwares.

What exactly did you do? DFU mode? Recovery mode?
    gomi no sensei means "master of junk" roughly translated from japanese, ripped off from "The Winter Market" by William Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    well i had 3.0 jb (windows) but ielegance theme was all messed up so i tried to get down to 2.2.1 n it didnt work for some time right now im downgradin to official 3.0 then try to get 2.2.1 if not i hope to god quickpwn comes out today or tomorrow ....
    As do I, luckily for me I have access to a Mac but I do think its kind of messed up that the windows version wasn't released at the same time...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@StealthBravo. We need to make a list of working apps now.

WeatherIcon and LiveClock are not working for me.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

just wanted to say that both me and my wife's iphone are jailbroken with 3.0 using custom firmwares that I have received.

WINTERBOARD WORKS!!!!!!!!

thanks so much guys!!!!

apps working for me

winterboard
    iblank
    sbsettings

thats all i have installed, that is really only thing i really use!

will ireal quicksms work??? love the function of not having to open sms app to text someone...
    Last edited by Gom33; 2009-06-20 at 02:52 AM.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    just wanted to say that both me and my wife's iphone are jailbroken with 3.0 using custom firmwares that I have received.

WINTERBOARD WORKS!!!!!!!!

thanks so much guys!!!!

apps working for me

winterboard
    iblank
    sbsettings

thats all i have installed, that is really only thing i really use!

will ireal quicksms work??? love the function of not having to open sms app to text someone...
    Good to hear your running thoes without any problems..hopefully the windows version isn't far behind

Just Sayin, I think it's really shitty that QuickPwn wasn't released at the same time as PwnageTool, but what makes it even worse is the fact that we (windows users) aren't even given an ETA on the release of QuickPwn. I mean if it's going to be a few days that would be really helpful to know. Don't you all agree?

Page 427 of 464 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437 ... LastLast