Page 418 of 464 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Not at all. I passed the NYC 5th Ave store on my way to work and the line wasn't even off the steps to the sidewalk when I passed. I think the mail order thing helped big time.

I waited in line for the original and the 3G....so I did my time. UPS for me now!
    That's good to hear. I wanted to check it out before deciding to purchase one. Dont wanna deal with long lines.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I won't say it was short, so check first at your local store. But it was much smaller then the previous 2 years lines.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoneLine For This Useful Post:

lshin037 (2009-06-19)

is the jailbreak out yet damnit

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

The lines shorter prob because everyone who has wanted an iPhone got the 3G & cant upgrade, at least that was the case in England.

I've been the 1st one there the last two times, but cant get one till December unless I open a new contract.

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

Lol Donboss

There were only 6 people in line and I was 6th, but since I pre-ordered, I was second to get one

LOVING THE 3g S... FASTTTTTTTTTT

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife gets the 3GS I was hoping...For father's day...Maybe...Probably Not.

I got to ATT and they were sold out of the 16 gbs... but then a fedex truck pulled up and bam, they were delivering more!

In my dungeon at work, side by side, my 3G has 3 bars her 3GS only has 1???

Default ispw problem
    I followed on all the instructions but for some reason Quickpwn keeps telling me that the ispw that i picked it either wrong or corrurupted? but it is niether since i upgrading my phone with it and it is the iphone1,2_3.0_7A341.ispw... Can anyone Help me ive done the reinstall of 3.0 twice already i am lost. only trying to jailbreak my iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone have any thoughts on when they think the JB will be available?

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

So I've got a question for you users out there. Has anybody thought about using Icy? I gave it a try back in the earlier beta's and enjoyed it but with only like 5 apps on there I didn't get much use out of it. Now they are saying all packages that are supported by Cydia will be supported by Icy. Is anybody else tempted to try it? There are a few things that annoy me with Cydia like the automatic download of all sources everytime it opens up.

Just wondering what everybodies thoughts are. I would have a hard time leaving Cydia since it has been so faithful for so long.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm sooo jealous with everybody with the 3GS
    especially jailbroken

the only thing that's holding me back from upgrading from my 1G (4gig)
    is because i have the old plan: $20 for data-plan with free 200 text.

If i do upgrade, it's extra $15 for every month (per/iphone) just so i can be on-par with my old plan..
    yup, i have a family plan of iphones... arrgghhhh!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyjoker View Post
    I followed on all the instructions but for some reason Quickpwn keeps telling me that the ispw that i picked it either wrong or corrurupted? but it is niether since i upgrading my phone with it and it is the iphone1,2_3.0_7A341.ispw... Can anyone Help me ive done the reinstall of 3.0 twice already i am lost. only trying to jailbreak my iphone
    Jailbreak isn't released yet for 3.0.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyjoker View Post
    Is this the first time you have seen this thread? We are all waiting. Some patiently. Many impatiently.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mombopete View Post
    Is this the first time you have seen this thread? We are all waiting. Some patiently. Many impatiently.
    I'm on the very impatient list

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Boss View Post
    is the jailbreak out yet damnit

The new phone just came out and if they can add the 3G-S to the package all the better. I'll honestly be shocked if it can get jailbroken that quick.

If they rush something out and it bricks your phone, are you going to blame yourself for rushing them, or them for releasing it?

Plus, I think all the where is the damb JB posts give them a chuckle, I'd make people wait longer they more they complained if I was using my own time for this.

Stealth, any word if the 2g touch backdoor is still open? Thats going to play a huge part I think.

Let's play a game. Predict what page this thread will be on when the jb comes out. I say 626.

Page 418 of 464 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast