Page 415 of 464 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by TennVol View Post
    I know what you mean...I live in the PHX area and it gets HOTTTTT!!!!!
    LOL!!! I've stay at PHX for 3 weeks last year during the summer time and it does get alot hotter there, sometime hotter than Vegas.

It's hot here in the South of England! It's going to get up to 21 degrees today
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nothing to do instead of speaking of weather ?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

everyone is just "patiently" waiting for the jb for 3.0... hahaha... man, i can't wait! lol... It's so boring without a jb iphone... lol
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    It's hot here in the South of England! It's going to get up to 21 degrees today
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss that weather.

It wouldn't take an hour here to cook an egg on the sidewalk...here in Phx that is

Prob less than 5 mins

Quote Originally Posted by tomawak74 View Post
    nothing to do instead of speaking of weather ?

I'm still debating on downgrading back to 2.2.1 JB

It wouldn't take an hour here to cook an egg on the sidewalk...here in Phx that is

Prob less than 5 mins
    LOL!!!!!!! Thats true, I put an egg on the sidewalk last year when I was there and it was cook within 5 to 10 min.

I dumped out my dogs 10 gallon bucket of water to rinse it out and it was dried up in like 10 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    everyone is just "patiently" waiting for the jb for 3.0... hahaha... man, i can't wait! lol... It's so boring without a jb iphone... lol
    I know wut u mean. You cant do much with the iphone when its not JB. Its just playing boring.

Guess any time soon we will be inundated with 'Got my Gs' and 'how great it is'.

Not jealous lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hitone View Post
    Guess any time soon we will be inundated with 'Got my Gs' and 'how great it is'.

Not jealous lol
    I'm do for an upgrade, but I'm going to wait and see wut people are going to say about the new GS, if its worth getting.

Hi from Turkey / Marmaris... Mediterranean cost.....

Its about 40 C ... At 11.40 PM....

Still waiting for jb....... :-(

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    I know wut u mean. You cant do much with the iphone when its not JB. Its just playing boring.

even my wife was like so is the new jb out yet? i want my themes back, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... WOW!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

I dumped out my dogs 10 gallon bucket of water to rinse it out and it was dried up in like 10 mins
    It must me hella hot there, WOW!!!!!! That sucks. I hate hot weather. I'm more of a cold weather person.

Sorry if I been talking to much everyone. I had 2 venti and 1 tall starbucks today and I'm wired
    Last edited by shizs14; 2009-06-19 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well, when I said hot in southern England...it's 63F. That's quite hot for us! We have to stick to frying eggs in a frying pan!
    Still no sign of snow on the horizon though.

Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post
    Well, when I said hot in southern England...it's 63F. That's quite hot for us! We have to stick to frying eggs in a frying pan!
    Still no sign of snow on the horizon though.
    63F, nice thats a perfect weather. LOL!! I cook my eggs on a frying pan. I was just testing wut my friends were telling me that an egg can be cook on the sidewalk cause of the heat and they were right

Well I'm off to bed now, got to work at 10am. I'm hoping when I get up, the JB will be available and I'm also hoping I will be able to go to sleep cause of all the coffee I drank today. Goodnight everyone. Peace

Lol, Just got back from the O2 shop with my shiny new 3G S, verrrry nice!!

Go on flame away for rubbing salt in them wounds

Quote Originally Posted by Andy51081 View Post
    Lol, Just got back from the O2 shop with my shiny new 3G S, verrrry nice!!

Go on flame away for rubbing salt in them wounds
    Lucky bugger.

Enjoy!

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 415 of 464 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast