Page 407 of 464 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a thought, if I transfer my contact from an o2 iPhone one to a normal o2 contact, will I then qualify for a early upgrade that they are giving all non o2 iPhone customers.

Anyone know? Might ring o2 & ask, worth a try.

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

I think it may be very very close.
    This is what we're getting for the links to the QuickPwn & PwnageTool links in the devteam site
    Dev-Team Blog - Close the stable door!

Ooops... it was just saying down for maintnance

Well it looks like the "guaranteed delivery on the 19th" isn't true afterall. I got my tracking information today and according to the Fed Ex site they are delivering it on the 22nd. Has anyone called a particular number and gotten this date changed? I pre-ordered the phone on the 10th of this month. As far as anything i've read they were supposed to be guaranteed on the 19th if you pre-ordered before the 12th. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by merkaba View Post
    Well it looks like the "guaranteed delivery on the 19th" isn't true afterall. I got my tracking information today and according to the Fed Ex site they are delivering it on the 22nd. Has anyone called a particular number and gotten this date changed? I pre-ordered the phone on the 10th of this month. As far as anything i've read they were supposed to be guaranteed on the 19th if you pre-ordered before the 12th. Any ideas?
    Was that with AT&T or Apple?
    The one I ordered from AT&T is still showing In Progress... I ordered on the 15th so I doubt I'll get it tomorrow. I guess it's a good think I also have one waiting for me at the Apple store

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by merkaba View Post
    did u get 16 or 32 cuz att least mine said 32 wont come out tha 19th
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

i ordered it through ATT, and it's at 16GB black. It's 'shipped' already and i have the tracking information. Instead of being overnight, it's 2day. I called ATT and they said they can't do anything about it. Thats why i was wondering if people are maybe calling Apple instead to try to get it changed.

Mine ordered from AT&T store on 6/9, shipped 6/17 and arrived at local store 9am this morning.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Popple3 View Post
    Just wondering how many people here actually use the YouTube app? I know I don't
    Nobody gives a **** about YouTube. Everyone who jailbreaks their phone knows they're risking some things not working... and that's just on "hacktivated" phones, right?

There are many people who just want to JB their phone who have legitimate phones. Would I be overstepping to say that's a majority (at least in the US)? I know people were waiting for the activation, especially with 2G iPhones...

...I feel bad that people have put so much pressure on these guys to be perfect like that. There's always going to be something. Most of us are big boys and know there are risks.

let it fly!
    על שלשה דברים העולם עומר על התורה ועל העבודה ועל גמילות חסדים

nm
    Last edited by Cormasco; 2009-06-18 at 07:33 PM.

ok so my emergency locked 2g with 3.0 will activate and jailbreak with cydia if i simply follow these instructions?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cormasco View Post
    From Dev-Team's Blog

Update 2 (Thursday morning):

* We have two issues that we’ve been trying to resolve:

1. There are new 3.0 complications with YouTube.app if you’re on a hacktivated (unofficially activated) device
    2. There’s a bug in Apple’s new version of asr that our custom IPSW’s are tickling and causing crashes on, on some devices. (For the nerdy or curious among us, the details of that bug were tweeted by planetbeing a month ago.)

* As of Thursday morning we now have a workaround for #2. For #1, we’ll try our best to get it fixed but we may end up releasing a preliminary jailbreak in which YouTube doesn’t work for hacktivated devices, and then follow that up with a more complete jailbreak when we can.
    Sorry, but this has already been posted here at least twice.

Quote Originally Posted by jerm444 View Post
    ok so my emergency locked 2g with 3.0 will activate and jailbreak with cydia if i simply follow these instructions?
    Once the new QuickPwn is released simply Pwn your iPhone and it should activate, jailbreak and install Cydia

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Popple3 For This Useful Post:

jerm444 (2009-06-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Add to the fact that YouTube's been wonky since 3.0b2 or so, and most people just want to get their phone's running for ultrasn0w. Next up is people that want to customize and run non-AppStore apps.
    I'm legitly activated, but Iwant the above myself.

I bet they'll push a non-YT working JB today, then try to get the kinks worked out and release it with ultrasn0w.

Yep, i don't know anyone that uses the YouTube app....everyone uses MxTube.

Waiting patiently for jailbreak....the work the dev-team does is simply fantastic, we bow before you gentlemen !

myyoutube works fine i just want the jailbreak

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

MAN-o-MAN---- Please people if your leavin a reply please read at least 3 pages back because I believe people are getting sick of non reading mutes repeating what people said a few pages back. Can I get a "Hell Yeah" if my fellow iPhone brothers feel me!

And thank you wouldn't hurt lol
    Last edited by iPhoneMuscle; 2009-06-18 at 08:19 PM.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneMuscle For This Useful Post:

cpenner (2009-06-18), dennipahmah (2009-06-18), lightning413 (2009-06-18), Mercury1975 (2009-06-18), mombopete (2009-06-18), Sakyr (2009-06-18), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-06-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    man-o-man---- please people if your leavin a reply please read at least 3 pages back because i believe people are getting sick of non reading mutes repeating what people said a few pages back. Can i get a "hell yeah" if my fellow iphone brothers fell me!

and thank wouldn't hurt
    hell yeah!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

hell yeah!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

hell yeah!!!

Page 407 of 464 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast