Page 405 of 464 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

From the Devs...

"Update 2 (Thursday morning):

* We have two issues that we’ve been trying to resolve:

1. There are new 3.0 complications with YouTube.app if you’re on a hacktivated (unofficially activated) device
    2. There’s a bug in Apple’s new version of asr that our custom IPSW’s are tickling and causing crashes on, on some devices. (For the nerdy or curious among us, the details of that bug were tweeted by planetbeing a month ago.)

* As of Thursday morning we now have a workaround for #2. For #1, we’ll try our best to get it fixed but we may end up releasing a preliminary jailbreak in which YouTube doesn’t work for hacktivated devices, and then follow that up with a more complete jailbreak when we can."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

When beta 5 stop working? Still going to be tomorrow? I don't want to upgrade untill The Dev Team release the jailbreak... Got to many thing working right on beta 5 including an extra goddie on jailbreak!

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

**** Youtube for a couple of days. I don't care just break out the jailbreak. YouTube can eat balls!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deejaycaius View Post
    dev-team update:

Update 2 (Thursday morning):

We have two issues that we’ve been trying to resolve:

#1. There are new 3.0 complications with YouTube.app if you’re on a hacktivated (unofficially activated) device

#2. There’s a bug in Apple’s new version of asr that our custom IPSW’s are tickling and causing crashes on, on some devices.

- As of Thursday morning we now have a workaround for #2. For #1, we’ll try our best to get it fixed but we may end up releasing a preliminary jailbreak in which YouTube doesn’t work for hacktivated devices, and then follow that up with a more complete jailbreak when we can..
    Well for me and my iPod touch, I'm ready for the jailbreak , but if they have us wait to fix #1 then I'm ok with that but I really hope they release the jailbreak then fix

I hope they can release an app over Cydia to fix YouTube, because I'd rather wait if it meant having to rejailbreak.

I do use YouTube but nowhere near as much as everything else. I may use it once every two weeks! There are far too many better apps and things you can do with a JB phone which includes Winterboard : ) I'll take mine w/o YouTube, please!

How different is it to use safari and go to youtube.com. They said the app has issues. Is that different??? I use youtube alot but I could live without it for a while.

On another note: anyone think that when AT&T releases MMS to the public a new update will show up or just a carrier update?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

yep i have had a iphone for 2 years and i have used youtube once bring one jailbrake

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I didn't think anyone used YouTube. Can't you just use the site on Safari? Give us the JB, please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    How different is it to use safari and go to youtube.com. They said the app has issues. Is that different??? I use youtube alot but I could live without it for a while.

On another note: anyone think that when AT&T releases MMS to the public a new update will show up or just a carrier update?
    prolly just a carrier update, kinda like the hacked update we had for the betas.

Actually, I wonder... Does MxTube still work despite YouTube not working (if it even supports 3.0)

Default Thanks
    Thanks for linking me =)
    the youtube app now supports subscriptions,commenting and other stuff but if your on a lower firmware you can download the youtube junkie app from the appstore

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey guys
    on the update by Dev-Team
    what happens if you officially activated you iphone through AT&T? does the YouTube app still work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sounds like it still will, but don't hold that against me I could be wrong.
    Last edited by ctusc; 2009-06-18 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolMan0 View Post
    hey guys
    on the update by Dev-Team
    what happens if you officially activated you iphone through AT&T? does the YouTube app still work?
    Well, they refer to the hacktivation stopping it from working, and not the jailbreak, so I'd say it probably would work with a proper activated phone

Default Update by the dev team
    the dev team just updated their blog on the 3.0 jailbreak release i wrote an article:
    Article

Thanks

What is certain is that the Jailbreak will arrive today. Stay Tuned!
    yay!! go dev team lol
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by triztech View Post
    the dev team just updated their blog on the 3.0 jailbreak release i wrote an article:
    Article
    Awesome! So today is the today.

Quote Originally Posted by lshin037 View Post
    no one has said that..

Quote Originally Posted by lshin037 View Post
    he just posted the update thats been discussed. don't know why he added the update today thing but that wasn't by the devteam

Page 405 of 464 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast