Page 404 of 464 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    If u got the tether working on the GM version and u update it might not work anymore. The tether option will be there but will not work unless o2 already have that option created for the iPhone or if you have a compatible ipcc. I been searching the form and I notice alot of people being upset cause they lost their MMS and the tether. The GM and the current release one are the same, no different from both.
    Ok, I will stay put. I have the ipcc from Stealth.

I must have sent about 100 MMS in the last week, thankfully I have unlimited texts

My mum's iPhone lost MMS when updating so just sent another text to o2 & it worked again.

It really sucks I cant upgrade to the 3GS till December
    & if I was going to buy the 3GS now it would cost over 500 !!!

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

WOW. I'm do for an upgrade but I dont think I will be getting the 3GS cause I wont be really using the video option nor the voice command. The only good thing I like about the 3GS is the quick respond on the apps and also fast internet. Im going to wait and see what will the review be and if it will be worth getting.

@KiwiPhone I might me wrong with the tether not working after u update. Check this site out from the form.

Easily Enable Tethering on 3.0 via iPhone Safari!
    Last edited by shizs14; 2009-06-18 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphone View Post
    Im sick of getting an email every time I get a msg too. Hoping IM+ does it soon.

Few questions.
    Im on 3.0 (one that was realised last week) & I have the option to tether but o2 will be making me pay for this soon right?

Also if I update to the 3.0 that just came out, will I lose this option?

thanks
    I can confirm that after update, the option for tethering is still there but now says, set up tethering, and then prompts you to go to o2 website to have it activated.

Just looking at creating a payload for EDGE and tethering on my network, I've got everything but the PayloadUUID sorted, what should I do for this part?

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    WOW. I'm do for an upgrade but I dont think
    @KiwiPhone I might me wrong with the tether not working after u update. Check this site out from the form.
    ]
    Cool thanks, good to know its there if I get into any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy51081 View Post
    I can confirm that after update, the option for tethering is still there but now says, set up tethering, and then prompts you to go to o2 website to have it activated.
    thanks, everything is working at the moment so not going to mess with a good thing.

Little thing I found on a news site about IM+
    "IM+ with push notifications is ready," said Igor Berezovsky, Chief Executive Officer for SHAPE. “Users will be prompted to update shortly after iPhone OS 3.0 release. As always, this update will be free.”

Also forgive me if this has been spoken about but I haven't been here for a few days, but anyway to SSH into 3.0? or something similar like using disk aid
    Last edited by kiwiphone; 2009-06-18 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

Hell Yea! My status for the 3GS just changed to Shipped!!! )

well after the reports of the 3gs I decided to throw it on my cc. I don't need the 32 so i got the 16g, now if i sell my 3g I can pay the cc off and break even. if there is going to be a jailbreak it will probably be with the first batch of phones. now heres to hoping apple ships it soon

I think all dev are failed to JB OS 3.0 :-)
    Otherwise there should have been something out by now...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I noticed that with the 3.0 update, my iPhone syncs much faster. It was painful waiting for it to finish before. Now all we need is the JB. Please give it us soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    Yeah, despite the video of a clearly jailbroken 3.0 GM, and unlock...

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    how whould they have failed when they showed the unlock video? You can only use the unlock on a Jailbroken phone....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Let's hope the JB comes out today. I can't wait for SBSettings, Winterboard and voipover3g (i need to be able to sling). We all need to be patient. I am sure they just want it to be bug free.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I am curious too what the delay or problem that is causing it to take so long. The public 3.0 is the same GM release seeded to devs almost two weeks ago. I really thought that there would be a pwnage tool release right when or before the apple release to be a smartass. Haha

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

I have faith in the Dev team! Just another snag that will get conquered.

New update from the Dev-Team

Dev-Team Blog

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    dev-team update:

Update 2 (Thursday morning):

We have two issues that we’ve been trying to resolve:

#1. There are new 3.0 complications with YouTube.app if you’re on a hacktivated (unofficially activated) device

#2. There’s a bug in Apple’s new version of asr that our custom IPSW’s are tickling and causing crashes on, on some devices.

- As of Thursday morning we now have a workaround for #2. For #1, we’ll try our best to get it fixed but we may end up releasing a preliminary jailbreak in which YouTube doesn’t work for hacktivated devices, and then follow that up with a more complete jailbreak when we can..
    Last edited by deejaycaius; 2009-06-18 at 03:39 PM.

yeah, release it allready...fix youtube later

Just wondering how many people here actually use the YouTube app? I know I don't

not very often

Page 404 of 464 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast