Page 403 of 464 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezert EM1 View Post
    still here
    This just in!!!!

MuscleNerdWe've been working out kinks in two areas: youtube on hacktivated phones, and an bona fide Apple bug (!)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

From MN:

We've been working out kinks in two areas: youtube on hacktivated phones, and an bona fide Apple bug (!)

Thanks

haha I was jus bout to post tht but iPhone is too damn slow ugh I want 3gs I watched a video of first video recorded from one damn good quality I rly hope I can get one

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    haha I was jus bout to post tht but iPhone is too damn slow ugh I want 3gs I watched a video of first video recorded from one damn good quality I rly hope I can get one
    I feel you. I've been buying unsubsidized $500+ phones for a while... the combination of no loot and a perfectly working 3G are holding me back... and the fact that I'm refusing to watch any videos to make me cry about how snappy it is!

Any of you having issues performing a backup with iTunes 8.2 and 3.0? It use to take just a few minutes. The progress bar has been hanging at the same place for about 10 minutes. Was trying to back up with iTunes 8.2 beta and the same thing was happening so I decided to upgrade to the official iTunes 8.2. Know this isn't the thread for such a question, but figured since we're all up and waiting. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Haha yea u culd always add a line... Or new contract if ur tht desprate haha once I get money I'm gettin it. silly iPhone spellin fail. Ugh I hate typin on here lol, now I'm goin to bed n good luck with ur backup.
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-06-18 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    Any of you having issues performing a backup with iTunes 8.2 and 3.0? It use to take just a few minutes. The progress bar has been hanging at the same place for about 10 minutes. Was trying to back up with iTunes 8.2 beta and the same thing was happening so I decided to upgrade to the official iTunes 8.2. Know this isn't the thread for such a question, but figured since we're all up and waiting. Your help is appreciated.
    I rebooted and didn't have any more backup problems. you could also try deleting the old backups.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mook2420 For This Useful Post:

griff1211 (2009-06-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I want my 3Gs, come on Friday .........
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

has anyone tried updating their ipod touch to 3.0 by downloading the firmware and doing a shift restore to avoid paying for it? just wondering if this actually works before i try it, seems too good to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsleight85 View Post
    has anyone tried updating their ipod touch to 3.0 by downloading the firmware and doing a shift restore to avoid paying for it? just wondering if this actually works before i try it, seems too good to be true!
    I've been waiting to see someone post their results on this as well. I wanted to update my girlfriend's iPod Touch 1st Gen but didn't want to run into issues. It does seem too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by mook2420 View Post
    I rebooted and didn't have any more backup problems. you could also try deleting the old backups.
    Don't know where the backups are saved. Probably an obvious place. What subfolder do I need to get into?

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I want my 3Gs, come on Friday .........
    I want one. But I believe the 3G can hold me over till the next year's iteration comes out. Of course that's assuming they will release one. But I'd have to cancel my account since I'd have to pay $700 for the 32 GB version. Maybe in Feb I will upgrade but then if they come out with a 4th version I'd be screwed!!!
    Last edited by griff1211; 2009-06-18 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I've been waiting to see someone post their results on this as well. I wanted to update my girlfriend's iPod Touch 1st Gen but didn't want to run into issues. It does seem too good to be true.

Don't know where the backups are saved. Probably an obvious place. What subfolder do I need to get into?

I want one. But I believe the 3G can hold me over till the next year's iteration comes out. Of course that's assuming they will release one. But I'd have to cancel my account since I'd have to pay $700 for the 32 GB version. Maybe in Feb I will upgrade but then if they come out with a 4th version I'd be screwed!!!
    itunes preferences in the devices tab

i think delirium wins

good night/morning folks

Does anyone know if the push notification is enable on the 3.0 upgrade that was release today? I want to upgrade but im waiting for the JB release. My phone is not unlock cause im with ATT. I just dont want to run stock cause its no fun, but if the push notification is working, I will upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    Does anyone know if the push notification is enable on the 3.0 upgrade that was release today? I want to upgrade but im waiting for the JB release. My phone is not unlock cause im with ATT. I just dont want to run stock cause its no fun, but if the push notification is working, I will upgrade.
    Yes, it worked for me with the TextFree Lite app.

push is a go...just not that many apps using it. taptap is the only one i know of off of the top of my head, but of course, there are more.

yeah it depends on the app like AP Mobile has push enabled already.

Cool. Thanks . Im going to upgrade now, Im using AIM and BeeJiveIM, but I know BeeJiveIM is working on a new 3.0 version that will work with the new push notification.

Beejive is already submited. Stupid Apple is taking too long to release it.

Im hearing push notifications does not work on hacktivated iphones?

I hope apple release it soon, cause im tired of getting email after email just to let me know I have a IM message. The hackitvated phone im not sure about that one if push will work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    I hope apple release it soon, cause im tired of getting email after email just to let me know I have a IM message. The hackitvated phone im not sure about that one if push will work.
    Im sick of getting an email every time I get a msg too. Hoping IM+ does it soon.

Few questions.
    Im on 3.0 (one that was realised last week) & I have the option to tether but o2 will be making me pay for this soon right?

Also if I update to the 3.0 that just came out, will I lose this option?

thanks

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

If u got the tether working on the GM version and u update, it might not work anymore. The tether option will be there after u update, but will not work, unless o2 already have that option created for the iPhone or if you have a compatible ipcc. I been searching the form and I notice alot of people being upset cause they lost their MMS and their tether from working. The GM and the current release are the same, no different from both. As for o2 charging u for using tether, im not sure about that.
    Last edited by shizs14; 2009-06-18 at 12:35 PM.

Page 403 of 464 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453 ... LastLast