Page 400 of 464 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

zwaldowski is completely correct here people, he is an *******

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovethepirk View Post
    Are the 3.0 firmware downloads on Sb's site the GM or the FW?
    2g iPhone

3g iPhone

These are straight from apple

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KoolMan0 For This Useful Post:

lovethepirk (2009-06-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Big *******;-)

you can dance if you want to

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Looks like you might hit 8K tonight guys.........................O_o

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Looks like you might hit 8K tonight guys.........................O_o
    Im staying for it and or jailbreak! I refuse to give up hope!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -noname.jpg  

in for 8k and jb

I dont think its a big deal if the JB comes out tomorrow or thursday as long as it comes out...many people are rushing the process and complaining or whatever dont realize that the dev team, stealth, and the others dont have an obligation to release the JB or even the update. they could just not release it ant keep it for themselves but they are not. Im sure that the dev and others want to make sure that the JB is as close to perfect when it is released so there wont be a chance that we will screw up our shiny investment. So please people be patient and be happy that the dev team, stealth and everyone else are going to release it when they know its ready.

and to think I thought the jailbreak may have come out last night at this time. I really hope we are all not still waiting here tomorrow at the same time as well.. that would really suck balls.

I don't get it......why won't someone from the Dev team at least update us on their progress? If it's going to be late morning or early afternoon that's fine. I understand they are doing this on their own time. But when they make vague statements, people (like myself) stay up, waiting and hoping they will deliver. Since StealthBravo is helping them they must know about this thread. The least one of them could do is say wait till tomorrow, in three hrs, etc........

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I don't get it......why won't someone from the Dev team at least update us on their progress? If it's going to be late morning or early afternoon that's fine. I understand they are doing this on their own time. But when they make vague statements, people (like myself) stay up, waiting and hoping they will deliver. Since StealthBravo is helping them they must know about this thread. The least one of them could do is say wait till tomorrow, in three hrs, etc........
    Im guessing that the reason they dont give a time or anything is because if something happens to delay the release then everyone will start attacking them worse than they already are...im sure that they are reading this and other threads and know what going on and what we want but they dont want to get our hopes up, something happen and have to deal with not only the backlash from the users but probably also the tech news sites...im sure they would be quick to ruin their credibility.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

The dev team is busy banging Betty white?

all i hope for is a jailbreak with my new iphone 3gs! thanks dev team

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    The dev team is busy banging Betty white?
    ...possibly Tracy is there rubbin' bellies and Oprah is filming it for later...

Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    Im guessing that the reason they dont give a time or anything is because if something happens to delay the release then everyone will start attacking them worse than they already are...im sure that they are reading this and other threads and know what going on and what we want but they dont want to get our hopes up, something happen and have to deal with not only the backlash from the users but probably also the tech news sites...im sure they would be quick to ruin their credibility.
    Understood. I'd rather them wait as well until it's ready. But they already have people sitting around waiting because of their broad statement about it being released shortly after the official 3.0 release. Shortly could mean three hours, 12 hrs, a day.......They should have just said we are waiting till Thursday so we can get a full day of testing in. But if GM is the same as the official 3.0 then I figured it would be close to ready. But I am not a coder or pretend to be

hey captjap did u ever get ur toaster to work lol

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    Understood. I'd rather them wait as well until it's ready. But they already have people sitting around waiting because of their broad statement about it being released shortly after the official 3.0 release. Shortly could mean three hours, 12 hrs, a day.......They should have just said we are waiting till Thursday so we can get a full day of testing in. But if GM is the same as the official 3.0 then I figured it would be close to ready. But I am not a coder or pretend to be
    Yea i get ya i know where your coming from. i think the only ones who are still up now, still following the thread and still waiting are gone be the first to hear when it drops and be the first to get it....so thats a plus

This is the image I sent that att tech support person...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -oprah.jpg  

It's pretty obvious that something has gone very wrong. Could be technical issues, could be legal issues. Judging by their silence I'd say the latter is most likely. Go to bed people, it will be out when it's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Araya213 View Post
    It's pretty obvious that something has gone very wrong. Could be technical issues, could be legal issues. Judging by their silence I'd say the latter is most likely. Go to bed people, it will be out when it's out.
    Na i dont think legal...not this late in the cat mouse game

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Page 400 of 464 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450 ... LastLast