Page 398 of 464 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Hmmmm....stealths site just went down...

cool they added app reviews for developers to get the word out
    Last edited by ramguerra; 2009-06-18 at 05:38 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

People probably kept refreshing it and it crashed. Tracy Morgan loves him so white meat!

release JB or I will send these guys after you..

Thanks

^^filthy....

SBik2: If your MMS doesn't work with the new IPCC immediately, input these into the network settings. I'm not a legit AT&T iPhone user, but this is the stuff they give out for generic AT&T smartphones. It works for me.

APN: wap.cingular
    Username: [email protected] (Case-sensitive, will not work capital)
    Password: CINGULAR1 (Case-sensitive)
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.32

Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    release JB or I will send these guys after you..
    LMAO I just hope to get it by 5am GMT so I will have the whole week end to perform my 1st JailBreak

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    no luck.. im on the phone w/ at&t trying to get this sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    SBik2: If your MMS doesn't work with the new IPCC immediately, input these into the network settings. I'm not a legit AT&T iPhone user, but this is the stuff they give out for generic AT&T smartphones. It works for me.

APN: wap.cingular
    Username: [email protected] (Case-sensitive, will not work capital)
    Password: CINGULAR1 (Case-sensitive)
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.32

Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    no luck.. im on the phone w/ at&t trying to get this sorted out.
    ask them to remove the opt out mms code from you account....if not try and pull the developer card

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    ask them to remove the opt out mms code from you account....if not try and pull the developer card
    ohhh yah i totally forgot the opt out code.. she has me on hold so im gona ask about that. thanks

darnnnnnit she transferred me to a tech who refuses to do anything to my account.. grrrrr
    Last edited by SBik2; 2009-06-18 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    ohhh yah i totally forgot the opt out code.. she has me on hold so im gona ask about that. thanks
    no prob...post what happens I and prolly others want to know in case it happens to us

no prob...post what happens I and prolly others want to know in case it happens to us
    Eh, worked for me for like 2 minutes.... I still have no MMS Carrier input options, there is a tethering option but that's it... and I have the option to send MMS.

Please wait for a chat representative to respond.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 38 minutes and you are # 49 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 37 minutes and you are # 47 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 34 minutes and you are # 44 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 29 minutes and you are # 38 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 27 minutes and you are # 36 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 24 minutes and you are # 33 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 23 minutes and you are # 31 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 23 minutes and you are # 30 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 22 minutes and you are # 28 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 22 minutes and you are # 28 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 22 minutes and you are # 26 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 22 minutes and you are # 25 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 22 minutes and you are # 24 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 21 minutes and you are # 22 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 17 minutes and you are # 19 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 15 minutes and you are # 17 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 11 minutes and you are # 13 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 7 minutes and you are # 9 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 5 minutes and you are # 7 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 4 minutes and you are # 5 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    All representatives are currently assisting other customers. At this time, our average wait is 3 minutes and you are # 4 Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly.
    Welcome to AT&T Technical Support Chat. My name is 'Mitch Sporsonderdler' and I’ll be happy to assist you today.
    Boondoggler: Oh hello!
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I see from your survey that you are having issues with your MMS not working, Mr. Boondoggler. Is this correct?
    Boondoggler: Yes. It sends after a while but no one ever receives them... including when I test to myself with like 3 phones.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I apologize that you are having this problem.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I will be happy to assist you with this today.
    Boondoggler: Do you need confirmation that this is me?
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Thank you, this is a secure channel. To further assist you, I will need to access your account. Please send me the first and last name on the account and the password, or last four digits of the social security number.
    Boondoggler: Boondoggler
    Boondoggler: XXXXXX
    Boondoggler: XXXXXX
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Thank you Mr. Boondoggler for this information. I am checking on this for you.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Thank you Mr. Boondoggler for waiting. Please power this phone off for me.
    Boondoggler: Ok
    Boondoggler: It is off
    Boondoggler: Should I power it back...
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Please power the phone back on and try to send yourself a picture message.
    Boondoggler: Ok it sent and confirmed.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Did you receive the picture message on your phone?
    Boondoggler: No. just stays in the outbox
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Is this an AT&T cell phone?
    Boondoggler: This is a quadband 3g capable HTC worldphone, similar to the Cingular 8525 but without the keyboard.
    Boondoggler: So it is not an [email protected] phone
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Is the phone unlocked?
    Boondoggler: I don't know actually, I've only ever used it with att. Does that mean it's unlocked?
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Are you able to make and receive calls on this phone?
    Boondoggler: I started this account and purchased an iphone 3G but it was damaged by water and Apple refused to repair it under warranty. So I have been using this phone and another att branded w810 for the better part of my contract.
    Boondoggler: This phone works for everything but receiving MMS.
    Boondoggler: And sending them also.
    Boondoggler: I have gone through the settings tutorials for both the 8525 and the w810 and it just never works.
    Boondoggler: Oh. Nice. I just got a test message!
    Boondoggler: It's like 60 by 20 pixels
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I sent you a picture message.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: At least you receive the message, Mr. Boondoggler. That is what I was working on.
    Boondoggler: Nice! How did it work?
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I sent you the message through my email address.
    Boondoggler: Did you get my picture of Oprah?
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I love it.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Thank you Mr. Boondoggler, I needed that for a laugh.
    Boondoggler: She can be funny AND frightening at times
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I know what you mean.
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Is there anything else technical I can assist you with today?
    Boondoggler: So was there something weird in the account or it was just a fluke?
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: I just set the settings to where they needed to be in our system. And it worked for you.
    Boondoggler: THANK YOU!
    Mitch Sporsonderdler: Thank you for visiting the AT&T Live Support Chat. It has been my pleasure to assist you today. We really do appreciate your business. Please click the close button to end your session. A customer satisfaction survey will automatically appear and we appreciate your feedback.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok i dont remember where i read it if it was in this thread or another but i got bluetooth tethering working in windows vista. i know people got it working on some macs but people were not able to get the bluetooth part of it working in vista
    Last edited by mrwalleyeman; 2009-06-18 at 06:07 AM.

Thanks

^^picture of Oprah???

@mook2420 have u tried the ipcc file? i will send u the one I am using on beta 5 sucessfully if you want

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    ^^picture of Oprah???
    Yes. That pic of Oprah, haha.

@mook2420 have u tried the ipcc file? i will send u the one I am using on beta 5 sucessfully if you want
    I haven't tried it yet because when I first restored to 3.0 it worked
    Last edited by mook2420; 2009-06-18 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

F'ing great! Tracy Morgan should have been sent!

@mook2420 well try with the ipcc that you had success on the other 3.0...i either flip on and off airplane mode a couple of times or restart the phone

Man, can't wait any longer. Was hoping to get out of the "emergency call screen" tonight. Well there's always tomorrow.....
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Page 398 of 464 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast