Page 390 of 464 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,800 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

yea no kiddin

AppStore has been nuked.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    you ungrateful pos
    Thats a bit harsh, i can understand where the guys coming from,i mean with statements from the dev team saying things like "Our tools will be released no sooner than the Apple release (just in case!)" i to am a bit curious to why its taking this long to release as the gm binary is identical to the official,
    so with a statement like the above surely the pwnage tool is really to roll

Thanks

welp nothing new is going on, and no signs of jailbreak yet, maybe its time for a nap till jb is out

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy726 View Post
    Thats a bit harsh, i can understand where the guys coming from,i mean with statements from the dev team saying things like "Our tools will be released no sooner than the Apple release (just in case!)" i to am a bit curious to why its taking this long to release as the gm binary is identical to the official,
    so with a statement like the above surely the pwnage tool is really to roll
    The Devs have lives, wives, jobs, etc. Do you think they are holding out just to piss us off? Be patient, and don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

That said, it was a bit harsh. It's been a long trip, lets not start cracking up now.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

NOPE NOT A BIT HARSH AT ALL!!!!!!crying because its FW is out but not the JB?
    Kick Rocks and cry else where...how about this you go build your own app to jb the phones and the touch.....

oh wait you cant? SO STOP BEING SO UNGRATEFUL and wait like the rest of the WORLD
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

you ungrateful pos
    Damn sparky i see where you get your name! Calm down for a bit, drink some water or somethin! Im not ungrateful, ive donated to them, in essence ive paid for my jailbreaking, i'm just not happy with the amount of time its taking to release it.

They have said it would be released along side apples release of 3.0 and it wasnt, i've been waiting around for it for hours now, you cant blame me for feeling that its taking too long, they said it would be out hours ago and its not here yet.

Im very grateful for what they do, enough to actually donate money to them! They work hard, and expect nothing from anybody. They have all my respect, i was only speaking out of boredom. I'm sure you've done the same in the past, maybe not here but im sure you've done it.

lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Araya213 View Post
    The Devs have lives, wives, jobs, etc. Do you think they are holding out just to piss us off? Be patient, and don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

That said, it was a bit harsh. It's been a long trip, lets not start cracking up now.
    i totally agree im just saying its a bit harsh to call someone an ungratefull piece of **** simply for expressing there feelings, im sure the guy wasnt being arsey just saying what most people are feeling

iPhone? More like MyPhone iancallaghan's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on guys its nearly 10.30pm in the UK. All I want to know is, Is it worth stopping up for or shall I go to bed????

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok everyone calm down!! You are killing Betty White with all your BS

We ain't found s-h-i-t!

Quote Originally Posted by PMad View Post
    Damn sparky i see where you get your name! Calm down for a bit, drink some water or somethin! Im not ungrateful, ive donated to them, in essence ive paid for my jailbreaking, i'm just not happy with the amount of time its taking to release it.
    The Dev Team DO NOT TAKE DONATIONS so please explain what you mean.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

IT'S ABOUT TIME

All I have to say is finally!!!

RipdevBy on June 17, 2009

Today, a new iPhone OS, 3.0 has been released. This is obviously a big and long waited for update for all iPhone users. And we believe, it is about time to officially announce that we are discontinuing support of Installer platform for iPhone and iPod touch.

Over past 1.5 years when we were involved in the Installer project (first in 3.x versions, then in 4.x), a lot of things has happened and we believe it’s time to unify the installation platform for the iPhone — and clearly, over the past year this is DPKG, thanks to tremendous effort of Jay Freeman and his Cydia. We have also dropped our two cents by providing our own themeable and lightweight DPKG installer tool, named Icy.
    So now you have a choice, which tool to use — and no matter what you choose, it will be compatible with each other. We obviously cannot speak for Jay, but we will do our best to make sure two products play nicely together.
    The Installer 4 repositories we manage will be running until July 1st, 2009, then they will be discontinued and brought offline. So if you wanted to get something that is only available in the Installer — this is the time to do so.
    We would like to take the opportunity and say “thank you” to everyone who has contributed and supported Installer project in any way. You rock.
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

Thanks

Betty White loves Wieners!!!

We ain't found s-h-i-t!

Im not ungrateful, ive donated to them, in essence ive paid for my jailbreaking, i'm just not happy with the amount of time its taking to release it.
    I thought they didn't accept donations?

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Im very grateful for what they do, enough to actually donate money to them! They work hard, and expect nothing from anybody. They have all my respect, i was only speaking out of boredom. I'm sure you've done the same in the past, maybe not here but im sure you've done it.
    Really you gave DEV Team money? umm considering that that dont take any and if you look at Dev-Team Blog take a look at donation button......
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNCO View Post
    IT'S ABOUT TIME

All I have to say is finally!!!

RipdevBy on June 17, 2009

Today, a new iPhone OS, 3.0 has been released. This is obviously a big and long waited for update for all iPhone users. And we believe, it is about time to officially announce that we are discontinuing support of Installer platform for iPhone and iPod touch.

Over past 1.5 years when we were involved in the Installer project (first in 3.x versions, then in 4.x), a lot of things has happened and we believe it’s time to unify the installation platform for the iPhone — and clearly, over the past year this is DPKG, thanks to tremendous effort of Jay Freeman and his Cydia. We have also dropped our two cents by providing our own themeable and lightweight DPKG installer tool, named Icy.
    So now you have a choice, which tool to use — and no matter what you choose, it will be compatible with each other. We obviously cannot speak for Jay, but we will do our best to make sure two products play nicely together.
    The Installer 4 repositories we manage will be running until July 1st, 2009, then they will be discontinued and brought offline. So if you wanted to get something that is only available in the Installer — this is the time to do so.
    We would like to take the opportunity and say “thank you” to everyone who has contributed and supported Installer project in any way. You rock.
    That could explain the delay with quickpwn.

Quote Originally Posted by mook2420 View Post
    I thought they didn't accept donations?
    They don't.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

NOPE NOT A BIT HARSH AT ALL!!!!!!crying because its FW is out but not the JB?
    Kick Rocks and cry else where...how about this you go build your own app to jb the phones and the touch.....

oh wait you cant? SO STOP BEING SO UNGRATEFUL and wait like the rest of the WORLD
    whos crying mate??? u seem to be the only one having a proper rant, spitting the dummy out at people isnt big or clever

Thanks

More Betty Hottness!!

We ain't found s-h-i-t!

Page 390 of 464 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast