Page 380 of 464 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #7581
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior2377 View Post
    that's a way to unlock... not jailbreak...
    I am way too excited lol...

  2. #7582
    interesting that Stealth has been quiet for the last few pages..
    Mean while I'm excited like a little school girl!!

  3. #7583
    Almost 2 more hours until midnight in Cupertino, is anybody going to stay up and wait?

  4. #7584
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sanger,ca
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya213 View Post
    Almost 2 more hours until midnight in Cupertino, is anybody going to stay up and wait?
    yah.. but since im in California, its not that late. but I still cant wait for it

  5. #7585
    9 mins til 11pm in az

  6. #7586
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    interesting that Stealth has been quiet for the last few pages..
    Mean while I'm excited like a little school girl!!
    I am very excited!

    Everything is looking good for a release of the dev teams 3.0 jailbreak tomorrow! Just in enough time too. Beta 5 expires on Friday everyone! So don't forget to upgrade or change the BETA in your versions.plist to PUBLIC so you won't be stuck without a phone while waiting in line for your 3G[s]

  7. #7587
    Stealth have they announced an exact time for the JB

  8. #7588
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TennVol View Post
    Stealth have they announced an exact time for the JB
    I think the moment the official FW drops, wait two hours and celebrate!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    dauidus (2009-06-17), TennVol (2009-06-17), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-06-17)

  10. #7589
    Aright so I just realized something...my iphone was jb before I updated to 3.0gm. when I updated it I used the backup from the jb fw. My phone still has the cusom carrier on it but no Cydia, Icey or installer. Just thought that was weird.

    Does anyone have any input on this?

  11. #7590
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sanger,ca
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    do you guys think itll be better to restore to 3.0 gm now or wait?
    and you guys all restored to 3.0gm from beta 5 right?

  12. #7591
    Mine is running 3.0gm just waiting on the JB

  13. #7592
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TennVol View Post
    Aright so I just realized something...my iphone was jb before I updated to 3.0gm. when I updated it I used the backup from the jb fw. My phone still has the cusom carrier on it but no Cydia, Icey or installer. Just thought that was weird.

    Does anyone have any input on this?
    why would you have icy and installer?All you need is cydia
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

  14. #7593
    I put Icey on it to see what all the hype about it was...when I jb before upgrading to 3.0 it installed installer along with cydia

  15. #7594
    So what's the first thing everyone's going to install/do once they are on 3.0 final and jailbroken???

  16. #7595
    winterboard!!!

  17. #7596
    Quote Originally Posted by TennVol View Post
    I put Icey on it to see what all the hype about it was...when I jb before upgrading to 3.0 it installed installer along with cydia
    Cydia is all you need. Icy is just that - hype (I don't trust it) and installer is dangerous.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  18. #7597
    Five icon dock, backgrounder, five row springboard and winterboard. I'm also pretty exited about all my AppStore apps updating for push notifications.

  19. #7598
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sanger,ca
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    winterboard and five icon dock

  20. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I think the moment the official FW drops, wait two hours and celebrate!

    Whooooohoooooo! You bet I'm ready to celebrate, I'm sure everyone else can say the same

  21. #7600
    iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cupertino, Ca
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    you know in all honesty, i dont think i have ever seen apple drop a fw update at midnight, probably not going to happen till around 6 or 8 in the morning is my guess guys

Page 380 of 464 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •