Page 349 of 464 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    You want to try something really cool? PM me
    im interested! let me know whats up
    worst case, i have a dead pixel right now and was going to be taking my phone in this week anyway

I'll try something really cool..

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool? I'll try!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by waroftyr View Post
    im interested! let me know whats up
    worst case, i have a dead pixel right now and was going to be taking my phone in this week anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    I'll try something really cool..

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    Cool? I'll try!
    Is nice to see that I'm not alone! I can feel the support even if mean have a couple brick phones!LOL!
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-06-12 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

stealth i sent you a pm let me know one way or the other please

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    wow did I pick the wrong week to go on vacation..... over 100 pages in a week atleast I have something to do I guess

Hahaha. Ya you missed quite a bit since you were gone for WWDC.

Welcome back

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

PM sent!

Ok so wait... Who do I have to PM to try something cool? I could always make my own cool things if there aren't enough to go around.
    example:
    I've been running the 2.2.1 dev kit in a virtual machine on windows for a few months now. That's pretty cool. Too bad it doesn't work that well.

I really need to get a MAC. If anyone is planning on selling an intel based MAC while I'm on the subject please hit me up.

Huh, go figure... I was able to replace the installd file (3.0 Final, non-jailbroken.) I won't tell how... but just so everyone knows... you can ssh into your phone without jailbreaking. Just requires some knowledge and a special appstore app. :P

I'm completely happy with not having 3.0 jailbroken now, for the time being anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxxa View Post
    Hahaha. Ya you missed quite a bit since you were gone for WWDC.

Welcome back

LOL yea it was nice meeting you there
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    WARNING: Devs are telling us that new terms and conditions need be accepted before downloading iPhone 3.0 GM, which include a warning that applying the developer build may permanently lock your device out of the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th.

wtf? this is true?
    I was able to downgrade to beta 5 from 3.0 GM, so I do not believe they are going to permanently lock you out of the commercial release. Worst case scenario would be you would downgrade to 2.2.1 and then upgrade, but I don't think you will even need to do that. I think it is just Apple doing what they do.

Thanks

Forgive me if I missed something but is anyone having trouble with itunes syncing? It starts syncing then crashes. If I don't sync my phone Itunes is fine.

BTW

I just upgraded to GM 3.0 and my Itunes is 8.2b7
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 2009-06-12 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Just got back from preordering mine. They all seem to know that the 3gs will have mms enabled day of activation and they are starting to run an automated removal of mms opt-out starting on the 17th.
    Even the manager confirmed it, so well see.

No 2 lines on Friday though. Only 1 for everything. I bs'ed with the guy long enough and he told me to call him after 7am on his cell and he will do everything for me to just run in and sign the cc machine for the 2 year agreement. Hopefully no fist fights.

Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by Daiskei View Post
    Huh, go figure... I was able to replace the installd file (3.0 Final, non-jailbroken.) I won't tell how... but just so everyone knows... you can ssh into your phone without jailbreaking. Just requires some knowledge and a special appstore app. :P

I'm completely happy with not having 3.0 jailbroken now, for the time being anyways.
    I call BS?

Quote Originally Posted by garbs View Post
    I call BS?
    Yeah I agree. Im not sure that is possible.

I call BS?
    Everyone says its bs all of a sudden figuring that I'll come back to back up my claims... Well, not that I really care whether or not people believe me, you have to use the appstore app FileAid and DiskAid together.

Everyone says its bs all of a sudden figuring that I'll come back to back up my claims... Well, not that I really care whether or not people believe me, you have to use the appstore app FileAid and DiskAid together.
    How about a little more info then? That's pretty much how a community works. If the dev team never shared with us, we wouldn't even have a need for this thread.

I'm not trying to call you out, but it's pretty shady to say that you figured something out, but aren't going to tell anyone what you did.

Haha, sounds logical. I don't wanna blow the $5 and find out it doesn't work though... Can anyone else confirm?

If it does actually work, good find

Thanks

How about a little more info then? That's pretty much how a community works. If the dev team never shared with us, we wouldn't even have a need for this thread.

I'm not trying to call you out, but it's pretty shady to say that you figured something out, but aren't going to tell anyone what you did.
    thts very true this thread wuldnt b here if dev didnt tell us anything. tha devs n this thread r very important to us n this community thnx guys
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-06-12 at 05:37 AM.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Get fileaid and run it in usb mode, connect your phone and run diskaid 2.12... choose root access and you're in. Works for me.

Page 349 of 464 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast