Page 344 of 464 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

no go on the code, one time use only

ehhh oh well i tried

the push notifications work on aim
    Last edited by bran1093; 2009-06-11 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For those that have MMS working now and plan on getting the 3GS next Friday, I wonder if MMS will continue to work? It probably wont have the camera icon in the messaging app but maybe Stealths ipcc file will fix that.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Aaaaaaannnnd... This tread dies again for absent of motivation! We be back to live after June 19th... Take this week go out, relax, enjoy life! I'll see everybody in 10 days...

Can anyone get me a iTunes gift card? Because I can't buy one here in Mexico and I would be very thankful!

Can I have some opinions on if upgrading from a 3G to the 3GS worth it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    Can I have some opinions on if upgrading from a 3G to the 3GS worth it?
    if u love apple n tha iphone get it. if u dnt have tha money dnt. its not all tht great. all they did was make it faster in every way i believe n a better camera. so itt still depends on u do u wanna spend 199-699 to get it?
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

"Can I have some opinions on if upgrading from a 3G to the 3GS worth it?"
    that's a hard call. It does have a new faster CPU (600mhz), new gpu with open gl 2.0 so new games coded for it should be awesome. Has double the ram (256) double the storage (if you with the 32 gig version) 3 mega pixel camera with auto focus and video. Compass (good for gps, maps other cool stuff) 7.2 hspa support (AT&T has only upgraded a few places so far) If the video on apples site is real (not edited) apps load super fast, and web page loading looks crazy fast. If you can get it for $299 (& have the cash) I would say it's a no brainer.

I wouldn't bother upgrading, the next one will be out in a year and by then your AT&T contract will be up. With any luck you can get the iphone for a different carrier by then.

I have ATT. I have a question I'm trying to upgrade my ipcc file in itunes and it won't recognize it with shift and update. All it has is the 3.0gm restore file. I'm trying to allow internet tethering.

nvm I found how you have to ssh into it...I will just wait until final and jb.
    Last edited by TennVol; 2009-06-11 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey uhh, I took the plunge and restored to 3.0 final from 3.0 beta 5 and I still have MMS (doesn't work) and tethering (haven't tried it yet). Is this normal?

And I'm still able to access the /private/var/mobile/Media folder in Total Commander (just as with the 3.0 betas), and I'm not jailbroken.
    Last edited by gggguest; 2009-06-11 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I hadn't been at my computer all afternoon or evening. I had like 45 PMs. I tried to respond to all of them but if I missed you for some reason, please hit me back.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I hadn't been at my computer all afternoon or evening. I had like 45 PMs. I tried to respond to all of them but if I missed you for some reason, please hit me back.
    Please Jailbreak OS 3 GM :-(

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    Please Jailbreak OS 3 GM :-(
    Please don't jailbreak OS 3GM :-(
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Default No camera icon in 3.0??
    Hi guys.
    Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I searched and came up empty. After upgrading to 3.0 GM Final, all is working as expected, even camera functionality through the messaging app, but I don't have a standalone Camera icon/application on my springboard and therefore cannot take any pics.

Does anyone know anything about this or os there a known fix? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Please don't jailbreak OS 3GM :-(
    Isn't it under estimating the developers?

What i know from QuickPwn is that all Apple firmwares for 3G can be broken until Apple changes hardware. So why not a JB for this one?

Because if this one is jailbroken then it could ruin it for the final release.
    Be patient and we can all have a proper jailbreak from the Dev Team shortly after the official release.
    The Dev team have asked for people not to jailbreak this version and the people who have been jailbreaking the betas fully understand why and are respecting the Dev Teams request for the benefit of everyone.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

mr.sparky (2009-06-11)

---No Visual Voicemail---

Running beta 5...

Tried the new ipcc file after we thought ATT had the new servers running for MMS...then lost voicemail...went back to ipcc from 1st page of this thread and still do not have it(I don't think so bad reception here tho)

What are my options?

Thanks,
    LTP

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Because if this one is jailbroken then it could ruin it for the final release.
    it is fully clear, nothing to be questioned by anybody I believe.....

Yeah good point I noticed Vortex the Russian guy has not JB 3.0 GM as well. I went back down to b5 yesterday. What a ***** to do..

Page 344 of 464 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast