Page 334 of 464 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    how?
    i read apple say you cant be able to restore as your phone is locked in test mode...
    Apple can say what they like. Chuck it in DFU mode and restore 2.21 - but why would you want too?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  3. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Apple can say what they like. Chuck it in DFU mode and restore 2.21 - but why would you want too?
    Just asking in case 3.0 is not jailbroken :-(

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshee For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  5. #6663
    Find my iPhone works brilliantly on Mobile Me

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to saronline For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  7. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Apple can say what they like. Chuck it in DFU mode and restore 2.21 - but why would you want too?
    Just asking in case 3.0 is not jailbroken :-(

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshee For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  9. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    Is anyone able to downgrade to 2.2.1 after upgrading to 3.0 GM?
    Yes I downgraded back to 2.2.1 JB because I wanted the JB and a couple apps that didn't work on 3.0

    I'd love if the new 3.0 GM gets JB'n but if not it's only like a week away now so w/e.

    TBH 3.0 is kind of balls, except for the new possibilities that it will allow for developers. Until we see apps take advantage of the new features it's kind of meh.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dieselboy27 For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  11. #6666
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    Anyone know if I can activate my 2G with an ATT sim that is no longer in service? I need to keep mine on T-Mobile. But I have someone elses old ATT sim.

    Does that make sense?
    Last edited by Chefanim; 2009-06-09 at 10:52 PM. Reason: fixed Doublepost
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chefanim For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  13. #6667
    3.0 Bug!

    You can't post pictures to your MobileMe account. It doesn't even attempt to connect

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to smeeshum For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  15. #6668
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy27 View Post
    Yes I downgraded back to 2.2.1 JB because I wanted the JB and a couple apps that didn't work on 3.0

    I'd love if the new 3.0 GM gets JB'n but if not it's only like a week away now so w/e.

    TBH 3.0 is kind of balls, except for the new possibilities that it will allow for developers. Until we see apps take advantage of the new features it's kind of meh.
    I couldn't agree more. I am on 3.0 legitimately and it's boring w/o jailbreak. The only nice thing is landscape typing for email/sms.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eleazar123 For This Useful Post:

    dieselboy27 (2009-06-09), wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  17. #6669
    Tethering is pretty sweet too!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeVus For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  19. #6670
    iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cupertino, Ca
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Bah! depressing day, no jailbreak yet on 30 mg, the new iphone has 32gb and compass and i cant have it till july 12th according to apple. has much more of this can we take.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to waroftyr For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  21. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    Tethering is pretty sweet too!
    14/month extra on O2 in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by waroftyr View Post
    Bah! depressing day, no jailbreak yet on 30 mg, the new iphone has 32gb and compass and i cant have it till july 12th according to apple. has much more of this can we take.
    If you can get it on the 12th that's a week before anyone else...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  23. #6672
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmccool View Post
    Yea, you can. I had to after I accidentally restored my unlocked 2g to 3.0 which, obviously, removed my unlock (well actually just my activation). However, I'm kind of lying, I wasn't able to downgrade to 2.2.1 I kept getting errors but I was able to downgrade to 2.0.2 for some reason? Anyways, I downgraded my itunes to 8.1.1, restored to 2.0.2 from DFU mode, upgraded to 2.2.1, used quickpwn to JB/UNLOCK/ACTIVATE then UPDATED to 3.0.
    So does mean updating to 3.0 keeps your unlock and activation from a 2.2 jailbreak?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Popple3 For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  25. #6673
    He said July 12th the 3gs release is June 19

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ramguerra For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  27. #6674
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eleazar123 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I am on 3.0 legitimately and it's boring w/o jailbreak. The only nice thing is landscape typing for email/sms.
    I also agree. Its so boring without the jailbreak

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    DeeVus (2009-06-09), wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  29. #6675
    I think we can rest easy know that for every beta release there was an unofficial Jailbreak release and Stealth has been acting strange all day (which indicates to me that something is in the works)
    Because of the new encryption on the 3.0 GM update package I believe Stealth had to find an encryption program or tool set that will allow for modification via QuickPWN. Whether or not he has gotten to that point yet remains to be seen. Hopefully, a jailbreak is coming shortly, but you definitely can't rush these things.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeVus For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  31. #6676
    SO just to make sure, if I purchased my iphone 3g last july, that means i have the bootloader that allows downgrading, thus i can install 3.0 GM right now, and then in the future I can always downgrade to 2.2.1, downgrade my baseband and unlock/jailbreak ?
    Last edited by xfibre; 2009-06-09 at 11:26 PM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to xfibre For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  33. #6677
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    I think we can rest easy know that for every beta release there was an unofficial Jailbreak release and Stealth has been acting strange all day (which indicates to me that something is in the works)
    Because of the new encryption on the 3.0 GM update package I believe Stealth had to find an encryption program or tool set that will allow for modification via QuickPWN. Whether or not he has gotten to that point yet remains to be seen. Hopefully, a jailbreak is coming shortly, but you definitely can't rush these things.
    Who are you and how do you know all this?

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  35. #6678
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    He said July 12th the 3gs release is June 19
    Sorry to sound vacuous. On June 19th, is it just the public release of 3.0 for iPhone 3G, 2G, and iPod Touch? Or both 3>0 and the new iPhone 3GS?

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

  37. #6679
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    both

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davez For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09), Zehlek (2009-06-09)

  39. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Who are you and how do you know all this?
    Sorry, I have learned most of it from reading past posts in this and other threads from today and yesterday.
    You also stated on your twitter that you were looking for encryption utility for AES-192 on your twitter stream which I follow.
    @SteathBravo:
    @planetbeing Any chance you will upgrade your hardware AES utilities for AES-192? Thanks for everything

    The rest was mainly an assumption or educated guess.
    Last edited by DeeVus; 2009-06-09 at 11:27 PM.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeVus For This Useful Post:

    wielkidemonelo (2009-06-09)

Page 334 of 464 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •