Page 324 of 464 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

how about a windows version?

Anyone have any idea why I can't sync *special* ipa files? It keeps giving me an error, and the front page no longer has the installd file... In fact it no longer has any information on the subject... What's up with that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any Jailbreak in the 3.0 GM (Gold Master)?
    thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoses1969 View Post
    I downgraded back to Beta 5 using Shift/Restore, after that was done iTunes asked to setup as a new phone or from backup. I selected a backup that I knew had the MMS enabled, camera icon in MMS and MMS on/off option. Then just to make sure I did Shift/Update and updated the IPCC file that Stealth posted in April, 04/27/2009. Then checked and MMS was enabled. Then I did Shift/Update to install the FW that was released today and MMS is working now.
    I tried the 4/27/09 file and I'm getting error that says "The iPhone could not be restored. An error occurred (0xE8000051)."

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Ive read on other forums people with 2Gs on TMobile USA have updated and remained unlocked and activated. Anyone else here?
    Mine says sim not compatible, but its still unlocked, I see t-mobile in the corner, and i still receive calls and texts, I'm just stuck at the emergency calls only.

Quote Originally Posted by cpenner View Post
    Anyone have any idea why I can't sync *special* ipa files? It keeps giving me an error, and the front page no longer has the installd file... In fact it no longer has any information on the subject... What's up with that?
    Chances are 3.0 GM needs a new installd file, and it was removed from the original post either because of its questionable nature or because Stealth doesn't want people trying to use the Beta 5 installd on the GM (which won't matter anyway until there's a jailbreak). In any case, you'll need to wait for a jailbreak AND a new installd file before your "issue" is resolved.

Thanks

Default same here...
    Quote Originally Posted by jml6278 View Post
    which ipcc file are you using? Could you pm me the file or tell me where to get it?

the one i have is the older one.. could you PM me some info
    iPhone 3G OS 3.1.3
    iPhone 3G(S) OS 3.1.3
    iMac Snow Leopard 10.6.3

Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    Chances are 3.0 GM needs a new installd file, and it was removed from the original post either because of its questionable nature or because Stealth doesn't want people trying to use the Beta 5 installd on the GM (which won't matter anyway until there's a jailbreak). In any case, you'll need to wait for a jailbreak AND a new installd file before your "issue" is resolved.
    Haha, sorry, I'm still on Beta 5...

Thanks

I can receive video's in MMS & they do play.

does anyone with a 2G have the MMS working?

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    I can receive video's in MMS & they do play.

LUCKY.... so you on os3GM? and with ATT?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    LUCKY.... so you on os3GM? and with ATT?
    ^^^Yes & Yes.....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ Looks good Zwayne!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Thanks

No word on the jailbreak yet Stealth!! Im D/L the FW it would be nice to have the JB after im done :P

Hehe no pressure take your time!!! Im just happy we have 3.0 Final!!

^^^Yes & Yes.....
    DANG... again LUCKY.... how you get the os3GM with ICPP to give you the MMS switch in the message setting? i tried all ATT IPCC i can find and reboot phone and still no switch....

ZWAYNe wat att mss settings you have? What proxy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ Looks good Zwayne!
    Thanks....I sent you a PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Thanks....I sent you a PM.
    I know, a few of them. I just now am trying to read thru them. I got about 45 of them this evening. Most of them are not relevant anymore, I think.

Everyone-

If I didnt answer you be you still are having problems with something or have a question please send me another pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    Lets see:

Can't install *special* ipas
    Can't install MS Patch
    OS 3 Final no different than 3 Beta
    Can't install JB Programs

Why are you all so eager to waste so much time to have a crippled phone that has exactly the same OS you had with Beta 5?

Just let Stealth get some rest so he can work with the rest of the devs and get us a working copy of all of the above. Put it all down, quit hitting refresh, and go back to your wife & kids (mine have been giving me the evil eye all evening).

(P.S. I'm really only saying all this so I can make sure I don't miss out on being the next 1000th post ;-)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jarednl4 For This Useful Post:

StormsWA (2009-06-09)

I tried the 3.0 GM. My phone stayed unlocked but not activated. Can only make emergency calls... I even see the T-mobile in the corner.. so close
    to go back to 2.2.1 I had to downgrade to itunes 8.1.1 and then do a shift+restore of 2.2.1 and run quickpwn 2.5 ... all is well again. Will try again in a week or so once the final software and jailbreak is available.

Page 324 of 464 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast