Page 320 of 464 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #6381
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey Stealth how come the link on your site for the 3.0 iPhone 2g comes up as iPod1,1_3.0_7A341_Restore doesn't that mean its for the iTouch

  2. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by mgroovy View Post
    8.2.0.10, when you click on shift(win)and check for update you can choose to upload ipsw or ipcc file...
    i did that and then it looks like its flashing the file and then bam an error...WTF?

  3. #6383
    I'm getting the invalid sim error on itunes when I upgrade... How are people on rogers and stuff pulling this off?

  4. #6384
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Awesome Stealthbravo, really looking forward to your jailbreak again. Is the list of working jailbreak apps on the first page up to date? Anything missing from that list?

  5. #6385
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    I was wondering if anyone knows now if it will be possible when jailbroken, if we edit the file for the videocam, will it work with the GM fw? Or will only the new features that Apple mentioned be available with the new iPhone.

  6. #6386
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Quildar View Post
    Hey Stealth how come the link on your site for the 3.0 iPhone 2g comes up as iPod1,1_3.0_7A341_Restore doesn't that mean its for the iTouch
    I uploaded the wrong one (My eyes hurt) . I am making the changes right now. Thanks.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    KingRedmer (2009-06-09), Quildar (2009-06-09)

  8. #6387
    ...
    "What do you want me to do? I'm sorry"

  9. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiskei View Post
    I'm getting the invalid sim error on itunes when I upgrade... How are people on rogers and stuff pulling this off?
    I'm curious about this as well, I'm on Rogers and I want to have 3.0 so badly!

  10. #6389
    Pulling what off? I just shift restored with the latest IPSW. Nothing else you have to do. I am just waiting for the jailbreak.

  11. #6390
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows now if it will be possible when jailbroken, if we edit the file for the videocam, will it work with the GM fw? Or will only the new features that Apple mentioned be available with the new iPhone.
    I will let you know in a little

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    Zehlek (2009-06-09)

  13. #6391
    Any word on the jailbreak? Patched or unpatched?

  14. #6392
    Can someone explain the difference between patched or not patched?

    I have never heard of that before.

  15. #6393
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    260
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    srealth you are the man with out your help we wouid have nothing thank you for all your help

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jjr3211 For This Useful Post:

    Mercury1975 (2009-06-09)

  17. #6394
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by apu95 View Post
    I'm curious about this as well, I'm on Rogers and I want to have 3.0 so badly!
    If it is close enough, I am with Fido and i was able to upgrade no problem. I tried to restore but it wouldn't give me the option to restore as new or from backup, just automatically from backup

  18. #6395
    Patched JB includes the kernel patch. Unpatched doesn't. The kernel patch will allow jailbroken apps and mods like WinterBoard and SBsettings to work.

  19. #6396
    i kind of want to go back to the beta 5....uhh i just read about the warning of "....downloading iPhone 3.0 GM, which include a warning that applying the developer build may permanently lock your device out of the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th."

  20. #6397
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy27 View Post
    Can someone explain the difference between patched or not patched?

    I have never heard of that before.
    The patched version will include the vm_map patch which allows for mobilesubstrate to work properly. That way Winterboard and other apps will work properly.
    Last edited by Quildar; 2009-06-09 at 03:45 AM. Reason: quoted wrong person

  21. #6398
    Now will the firmware from Stealth work if on an unlocked 2.21 with tmobile? All that will be lost is the jailbreak right?

    Im also curious about the patched vs. unpatched version. I think I understand it but not sure.

    Lastly, no one mentioned if apple could "lock out" those of us who arent devs and update to 3.0 GM, from the public release next week.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

    Unlocked Tmobile

  22. #6399
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I will let you know in a little
    Thanks a lot Stealth

  23. #6400
    Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    i kind of want to go back to the beta 5....uhh i just read about the warning of "....downloading iPhone 3.0 GM, which include a warning that applying the developer build may permanently lock your device out of the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th."
    I think it's just to discourage people, why in the world would they do such a thing?
    Last edited by Araya213; 2009-06-09 at 03:50 AM.

Page 320 of 464 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •