Page 292 of 464 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Hey Stealth do u have the updated AT$T file that made mms work?
    Thanx

I agree that monday will be 3.0 final.

I have tried syncing my phones 2 with 3.0 got the update, one I had restored down to 2.2.1 and it did not get the ipcc so it looks like only devs are getting the update.
    "What do you want me to do? I'm sorry"

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You seem very certain.

I would not be surprised if FW 3.0 comes out on Monday but I would if the next iPhone does.
    I personally don't care if its beta 6 that's being released Monday or if its the official 3.0, as long as its better and less laggy than beta 5. Even if it is the official 3.0, I'll be getting it free from... "alternate" means.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I'll be getting it free from... "alternate" means.
    Why? Do you steal everything?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

New pics of the next iPhone?

Is this the new iPhone?

Why? Do you steal everything?
    No, I just don't agree with Apple giving the 3.0 update to iPhone users for free and charging iTouch users $10 each to download it. Either everyone should have to pay or no one should have to pay.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

Default Rogers MMS and Thetering
    Ok got the Rogers MMS to work but with beta 4 i had a nice switch available to Tether but in Beta5 i can only MMS and no more option to Tethering , how can i edit this to make it work again?

Those pics tie in with the rumours...

Not much change apart from matt and the front facing cam.

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    No, I just don't agree with Apple giving the 3.0 update to iPhone users for free and charging iTouch users $10 each to download it. Either everyone should have to pay or no one should have to pay.
    iPhone users pay each month - do you?
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-06-07 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Napoleon_PhoneApart (2009-06-07)

iPhone users pay each month - do you?
    Mine's not a phone. I chose the iTouch over the iPhone because I didn't like AT&T's plans. Plus, I do pay each month for my BlackBerry's phone plan.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    guys there will be NO beta 6.....all signs point to 3.0 final on monday!!Also rumor is new iphone model out on monday as well....
    I really don't think the final 3.0 is coming on Monday... That would be too easy for jackers, but i 100% sure that they have something very interesting for Monday! And the proof is this ipcc update! I was on the Apple store buying a new case for my wife and they was talking about the blow out is coming on Monday... But then was is all this about July 17? To many questions only one answer... Sit and wait!!! Wow! We live again!

so what up with the ipcc?

Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    so what up with the ipcc?
    i second that one! c'mon stealth where is it! haha

I am working on this with stealth... just give us a little more time... it will be released as soon as we have everything working.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicshockwave For This Useful Post:

bootlegskate (2009-06-07)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Triple that.

I got the mesage about needing my number MMS to work properly but never did get a message about Carrier Settings Update

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never got any text from AT&T but mine is working already is there a new ipcc file? What's different then the original one you posted stealth

Quote Originally Posted by atomicshockwave View Post
    I am working on this with stealth... just give us a little more time... it will be released as soon as we have everything working.
    sorry to be so persistent, but is a little time a day or less than an hour? i cant wait as i called ATT twice and they wouldnt enable mms! im going to the movies at 6:45 and wanna update ipcc if available. thanks for the hard work guys! alway appreciated!

itunes wont say there is an update if you already have stealths ipcc... just hang tight... we will get this out as soon as we can without breaking things that are already working... also this only seams to work in some areas even with this new file... it looks like the east cost and a few spots else where is working...

@mr.sparky - looks like the ip changed... like stealth said... a diff server
    Last edited by atomicshockwave; 2009-06-07 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Here are the differences I have noticed. There is now a new mmsc address and a new proxy server. Its no longer a cingular server but an AT&T server.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-06-07 at 03:32 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

mr.sparky (2009-06-07)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Here are the differences I have noticed. There is now a new mmsc address and a new proxy server. Its no longer a cinglar server but a AT&T server.
    so is it ok to go update with the ipcc?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thaforgottenone For This Useful Post:

davez (2009-06-07)

Page 292 of 464 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast