Page 291 of 464 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

@StealthBravo, hey stealth, i just logged in and got a PM from a weird character name. the body mentioned something about free iphone apps. just wanted to let you know looks like someone was doing some spamming!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

stealth what's wrong

no carrier updates for me! :-( was that a joke?

nope... but the sending is spotty, but I get them without an issue! also note that sending is not at all working if wi-fi is turned on.

edit - A friend of mine who works for apple said they just got a packet in the mail today training them on how to help 3.0 customers with mms.
    "What do you want me to do? I'm sorry"

I just checked iTunes and there was no carrier update. I never upgraded to the second iTunes 8.2 beta. Is that why? Or was it a joke??

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I answered in post #5472 and SB confirmed in post #5745
    What more do you want?
    no one answred clearly
    can i upgrade or no?

@SBik2 - one of the betas. the one from beta 4 to be exact... there seems to be some issues with jailbreaking from the one that came with beta 5 and possibly with the full 8.2 as well

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicshockwave View Post
    @SBik2 - one of the betas. the one from beta 4 to be exact... there seems to be some issues with jailbreaking from the one that came with beta 5 and possibly with the full 8.2 as well
    thats the same one im using and still nothing.. mind taking a screenshot of your carrier version on your iPhone?

@atomicshockwave - I have iTunes 8.2 from OS beta 4 and am not being prompted with an update. I DL the 8.2 from the Apple site thinking that was the issue. But it doesn't sound like it

@SBik2 - No I cant, but it might be area by area as soon as att updates stuff? or somthing... idk

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    no one answred clearly
    can i upgrade or no?
    You 'can' upgrade - but whether it's wise to do so is another matter.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Everyone -

There has been an update from AT&T for carrier settings. I am looking thru the ipcc to see whats up. I dont want to lose the ability to tether because I was quick to post the ipcc. I have heard rumors that AT&T was using a new server for MMS. I will keep you all updated.

BTW thanks atomicshockwave! you are the man

no one answred clearly
    can i upgrade or no?
    If your phone is "Hardware" unlocked then you can upgrade without worrying about losing your unlock. If your using a software unlock, then you should not upgrade.

no one answred clearly
    can i upgrade or no?
    If you are positive that it isfactory unlocked, no update can lock it back.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Random question:
    I restored to 3.0 beta 5 again because of an issue I had before, but when I went to sync my applications, a few icons got screwed up. The calculator has the icon of another app, and 2 apps have none and are just black icons, anyone know how I can fix this w/o doing another restore?

Quote Originally Posted by neodude237 View Post
    Random question:
    I restored to 3.0 beta 5 again because of an issue I had before, but when I went to sync my applications, a few icons got screwed up. The calculator has the icon of another app, and 2 apps have none and are just black icons, anyone know how I can fix this w/o doing another restore?
    My icons mess up occasionally too. Usually, a respring will fix them. If a respring doesn't fix the icons, a reboot does.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neodude237 View Post
    Random question:
    You should just be able to restart your iPhone and it will fix it. Respringing or installing an app from cydia also seem to work.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Hey Stealth! I though you said nothing came out on Sunday... But how about Saturday? And is started! What i see here is telling that by Monday MMS is going to be enable on beta 6! Who knows what more surprises there be waiting for us!!! Getting more exited now!

Now my question is, this ipcc update is only for the developes or for eveybody that upgrade to 3.0 betas? And Stealth any news about fontswap? I know there's another that is been asking too...
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-06-07 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

guys there will be NO beta 6.....all signs point to 3.0 final on monday!!Also rumor is new iphone model out on monday as well....

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    guys there will be NO beta 6.....all signs point to 3.0 final on monday!!Also rumor is new iphone model out on monday as well....
    You seem very certain.

I would not be surprised if FW 3.0 comes out on Monday but I would if the next iPhone does.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 291 of 464 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast