Page 290 of 464 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post
    hey guys, it's been a few days, so i thought i'd check in with you all. By now i'm sure all you know the new beta probably won't be released until wwdc (which is now only 2 days away, w00t!). Lately i've been working with chris stroud trying to get 3.0 working on his jailbreak application, redtool (redtool development blog), although it was originally for the ipod2g, i'm trying to get it working on other platforms and 3.0, hopefully in time for his redtool 2.0 release which should be soon. Still though, i haven't forgotten about you guys. I've continued working on patching quickpwn to add in the new vm_map kernel patch. I appreciate you guys being patient, as this hasn't been an easy task for me. I'm happy to report that i have found the perfect and most reliable way to fix quickpwn, and i'm more then halfway done fixing it. I'm also donating my fixes and library (libxpwnage.dll) to redtool for now, until i finish my crossplatform jailbrak tool xpwnage (which will probably never be done unless i get some good artist (programmers can't do art (it's a fact of life))). But, i'll continue to work my butt off, i am sorry for the wait you all have gone through, although, a little birdie told me (*hint* easter egg *hint* =p) it'll be worth it .
    thank you so much foa all your hard work here
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Stealth thank you for the five dock icons! we getting ready again if i'm right tomorrow is the day! FINALLY BETA 6 IS ARRIVE TO OUR PHONES!!! IF YOU SMEEEELLLLLLL WHAT MMI IS COOKING!!!! "THINK ALWAYS POSITIVE!"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Its coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Stealth thank you for the five dock icons! we getting ready again if i'm right tomorrow is the day! FINALLY BETA 6 IS ARRIVE TO OUR PHONES!!! IF YOU SMEEEELLLLLLL WHAT MMI IS COOKING!!!! "THINK ALWAYS POSITIVE!"
    I thought it was supposed to come on monday?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

It will, nothing comes out on a Sunday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I thought it was supposed to come on monday?
    My bad! I'm thinking that today is Sunday! I'm so exited that I'm rushing the days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    My bad! I'm thinking that today is Sunday! I'm so exited that I'm rushing the days!!!
    LOL. I was about to get really excited about the possibility of getting it tomorrow.

I've heard several people saying that beta 6 will be released on Monday and several people saying that the official 3.0 will be released on Monday. Which is it?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    It will, nothing comes out on a Sunday
    Hey Stealth any idea why Fontswap works for some people on beta5 and for others don't? I'm one of the don't...

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    LOL. I was about to get really excited about the possibility of getting it tomorrow.

I've heard several people saying that beta 6 will be released on Monday and several people saying that the official 3.0 will be released on Monday. Which is it?
    For what I'm been reading around, is going to be beta 6 on monday only I'm thinking with a mayor changes... the official 3.0 is coming on july 17 with the new iphone... and if is like the one somebody show here I LOVE IT!!! but the again just rumors... time will say!
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-06-06 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ From all the rumors I'm hearing, the iphone is going to be keeping almost exactly the same form factor that we have now. I think some chinese sites posted some of the parts like the bezel and it made look like it would be the same as what we have. Just a different material for the back. My guess is almost all of the changes will be internal which I am totally fine with. More processor speed and ram sounds great.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

MMS has started working on o2 in the UK.

They sent a msg on my mums phone saying, You cant send pic msg on your iPhone, we will set it up & get back to you.

20mins later.
    2nd msg was a MMS saying welcome MMS with a pic msg.

Now if could get them to do the same on my iPhone....

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

someone help my please, ive updated to the beta 5 twice now and on both occassions ive not been able to get signal, is there anything im doing wrong here?

I got up this morning and used my phone a couple of times with no issues, and just a few minutes ago I looked at my phone and it said No Sim Card Installed. I pulled the Sim and reseated it and my signal came back. As soon as I got a signal I get the Message about MMS. For MMS Messages to work your phone number is required

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey gus just wondering. are the emoji enabling hacks in cydia still working?
    and were getting closer to beta 6

^ it's still working. either freemoji or emoji sth.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to imlboy For This Useful Post:

SBik2 (2009-06-06)

Thanks

I'm using emoji

17. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

SBik2 (2009-06-06)

I just plugged my iphone into itunes and it said there was a carrier update and now mms works!!!!
    "What do you want me to do? I'm sorry"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicshockwave For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (2009-06-06)

Thanks

Me too! Omfg

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sounds like I'm upgrading then...

Thanks

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    grrr not me. are you guys using the actual iTunes 8.2? or still one of the betas?

Page 290 of 464 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast