Page 230 of 464 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I won't put any money on it, but I'm betting on around 6pm.
    LOL Well I'm not actually putting down money either.

man, I leave for a few hours and there are like 4 new pages! I'm a horrible post whore. I should be posting way more often than that. If only I didn't have a life.

i really need a answer to this question.
    Has anyones iphone got hot while using wifi for like 5-10 mins?
    If so tell me if it a 2g or 3g

Quote Originally Posted by britrock View Post
    man, I leave for a few hours and there are like 4 new pages! I'm a horrible post whore. I should be posting way more often than that. If only I didn't have a life.
    Haha. I don't think any of us will have much of a life for the next 24 hours. lol.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8r789456 View Post
    i really need a answer to this question.
    Has anyones iphone got hot while using wifi for like 5-10 mins?
    If so tell me if it a 2g or 3g
    iPhones do tend to get rather warm when used heavily, like playing a high quality video over wifi for example. Me and my wife both got a 2G when they came out, and both got pretty warm at times. Same thing happens with my current 3G.

I don't know that I would say it is hot, but it is very noticeably warm.

iPhones do tend to get rather warm when used heavily, like playing a high quality video over wifi for example. Me and my wife both got a 2G when they came out, and both got pretty warm at times. Same thing happens with my current 3G.

I don't know that I would say it is hot, but it is very noticeably warm.
    Same with my iTouch 1g. It happens esp. when I use WiFi and charge at the same time. Its no where near hot enough to actually hurt to touch, but it is noticeably warmer.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Haha. I don't think any of us will have much of a life for the next 24 hours. lol.
    Between my job and my lil boy I don't have a lot of time sadly. I'm sure I'll get b6 installed within a few hours of it being jailbroken, but I won't be one of the first.

I've barely been on at all today. I spent most of the day at the dinosaur museum with my lil boy. It was his first time (he is 20 months) and he was just in heaven. He had to run up to every dinosaur and point at it and say "RAWR".

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster
    Same with my iTouch 1g. It happens esp. when I use WiFi and charge at the same time. Its no where near hot enough to actually hurt to touch, but it is noticeably warmer.
    Yeah charging makes a big difference too. If it was actually hot enough that it was painful to touch I would be very worried. If that is happening it is likely a bad battery, and could be a sign that the battery may explode. I haven't heard of this happening with iphone batteries, but it does happen with the same type of battery.

Between my job and my lil boy I don't have a lot of time sadly. I'm sure I'll get b6 installed within a few hours of it being jailbroken, but I won't be one of the first.

I've barely been on at all today. I spent most of the day at the dinosaur museum with my lil boy. It was his first time (he is 20 months) and he was just in heaven. He had to run up to every dinosaur and point at it and say "RAWR".

Yeah charging makes a big difference too. If it was actually hot enough that it was painful to touch I would be very worried. If that is happening it is likely a bad battery, and could be a sign that the battery may explode. I haven't heard of this happening with iphone batteries, but it does happen with the same type of battery.
    I'm glad someone on here is putting there family before 3.0 beta. Good job.

Like I said, its not painfully to the touch, no where near that. I can just tell if its been charging when I pick it up because its fairly warm. Its a little odd, thought, that it only gets hot when charging on my wall charger, not my computer. When I charge it on my computer, its not really any hotter than if I'd been using it for a few minutes.

Thanks

Hahah your boy sounds adorable. As for the iphone overheating question I wouldn't worry about it. Take a look here

@rburg I will catch back up to you in the number of posts in this thread. Just you wait and see.

Thanks

Bring it on. I told you I would surpass you and I have. hahah. Funny how bdwayneh and 24 haven't been posting of late. At this rate we'll surpass them soon enough. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    Bring it on. I told you I would surpass you and I have. hahah. Funny how bdwayneh and 24 haven't been posting of late. At this rate we'll surpass them soon enough. hahah
    Hey! I had a cousin over today and I decided to spend sometime with her, even though I did spend quite a bit of time helping you out. I also decided to go swimming and have some fun instead of sitting at my computer all day and post whoring. I'll still catch back up to you. And we'll beat bdwayneh and 24 soon enough, maybe even tomorrow.

Thanks

bring it on. I told you i would surpass you and i have. Hahah. Funny how bdwayneh and 24 haven't been posting of late. At this rate we'll surpass them soon enough. Hahah
    hey! I had a cousin over today and i decided to spend sometime with her, even though i did spend quite a bit of time helping you out. i also decided to go swimming and have some fun instead of sitting at my computer all day and post whoring. I'll still catch back up to you. And we'll beat bdwayneh and 24 soon enough, maybe even tomorrow. :d
    ^^^lmmfao....

I'll still overtake rburg in posts by posting pointless posts like this while he sleeps.

Thanks

I'll still overtake rburg in posts by posting pointless posts like this while he sleeps.
    Hahaha you forget that I have three hours on you over here. LOL. And you helping me took less than hour.

And for the record I didn't choose to sit in front of my comp all day, I had no choice since I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow. Lmao!

Hahaha you forget that I have three hours on you over here. LOL. And you helping me took less than hour.

And for the record I didn't choose to sit in front of my comp all day, I had no choice since I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow. Lmao!
    Helping you and the other guy probably took about an hour. Also, I hardly sleep, so those three hours don't help you much. If you have an 8 page paper due tomorrow, you should be focusing on it and letting me catch up.

Thanks

Helping you and the other guy probably took about an hour. Also, I hardly sleep, so those three hours don't help you much. If you have an 8 page paper due tomorrow, you should be focusing on it and letting me catch up.
    I should but I'm too competitive for one, and secondly I know how to procrastinate too damn well.

I should but I'm too competitive for one, and secondly I know how to procrastinate too damn well.
    How about this, I'll stop posting until noon today unless someone asks for help, and you go work on the paper instead of posting tonight. We can compete once your schoolwork is done. Deal?

Thanks

How about this, I'll stop posting until noon today unless someone asks for help, and you go work on the paper instead of posting tonight. We can compete once your schoolwork is done. Deal?
    Ok fair enough my friend. Noon my time or your time?

Ok fair enough my friend. Noon my time or your time?
    Noon my time I guess.

Page 230 of 464 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast