Page 170 of 464 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

worked doing the winter.app thing thanks loco69

Quote Originally Posted by HoZy View Post
    To get MMS etc. Working

SSH into your iDevice an go to

/private/var/mobile/library/

You will see a folder link "Carrier Bundle.bundle"

Once you open that you will see a bunch of files..

To utilize this, rename your custom carrier .ipcc file to .zip an extract it

once you extract you should get a folder called

"Payload"

open it an you will find a folder called "YOURCARRIERNAMEHERE.bundle"

open that, an copy all the files from that, to

/private/var/mobile/library/ in the "Carrier Bundle.bundle" folder

and then reboot your device

cheers
    Has anyone tried this?????

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    edit: I forgot that rebooting is needed after installing winterboard.. but now it works..
    i missed my themes

but does anyone know what to name the messages app icon so i can get it to match? is it MobileSMS.png?
    Last edited by SBik2; 2009-05-10 at 07:13 PM.

Messages.png and it will work mate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to imlboy For This Useful Post:

SBik2 (2009-05-10)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imlboy View Post
    Messages.png and it will work mate
    thanks!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed WinterBoard lite, rebooted, themes work.
    But now Icy and Cydia just crash.
    Any ideas ??

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I installed WinterBoard lite, rebooted, themes work.
    But now Icy and Cydia just crash.
    Any ideas ??

Thanks guys.
    Rename the folder WinterBoard.app to something else, ie.. Winter.app, then respring, both Winterboard and Icy/Cydia will work.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dragon974 For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-05-10)

Has anyone had any problems on beta 5 with 3G coverage? My friend was just complaining to me that every time he turns on 3G, he loses all networking services (cell service and wifi) and if he turns 3G off, he gets networking services again. Has anyone else had this problem?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Can someone post a small tut on getting winterboard/winter lite working i want to theme 3.0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan021 View Post
    Can someone post a small tut on getting winterboard/winter lite working i want to theme 3.0
    Originally Posted by gipaq
    Hi All,

Winterboard is working on Beta5 (Kind of). Read CAREFULLY you can have problems if you do not follow the directions CAREFULLY.

Here is what I did.

1. Install CyDelete from Icy (So you can uninstall Winterboard if needed).
    2. Install the following Repo on Icy: http://david.ashman.com/beta/
    3. Install the theme you like (I have installed Smoog 1.3)
    4. Install Winterboard Lite (0.9.2796-5). This will also install the Regular Winterboard (0.9.27.96-1).
    5.Reboot the iPhone.
    6. Run Winterboard and choose the theme you like. It will be applied fine (atleast Smoog 1.3 did).
    7. After this you will notice that you can NOT RUN ICE ANYMORE.
    8.ssh into your iphone and rename winterboard.app to winter.app
    9. Icy will RUN AGAIN.
    10. Even if you reboot the Iphone the theme will be still applied.

I hope the guide is clear. Use at your own risk. Make sure you backup your phone before you try.

Have Fun!

GIPAQ
    Last edited by SBik2; 2009-05-10 at 08:22 PM.

when you guys rename winterboard.app to winter.app, does it remove it from the springboard?

Hi, Cydelete gave me the inifinite logo now i have to restore :d

Can someone post the icons for Poof and SysInfoPlus, the icons are invisible for me.

Unable to loan Qpwn in Windows 7 RC, even using compatibility mode for vista & xp

Anyone tried on Win7RC?

Quote Originally Posted by honeybrain View Post
    Unable to loan Qpwn in Windows 7 RC, even using compatibility mode for vista & xp

Anyone tried on Win7RC?
    I QuickPwned my iTouch on Windows 7 RC. Make sure you have it in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3, run it as administrator, and install iTunes 8.2. I also found that on my MacBook, it wouldn't detect my iTouch in DFU mode if I plugged my iTouch into a USB hub.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Np. No luck using XP Sp3 with Admin privileges though. Already running 8.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I made a modified version of QuickPwn which will work on iPhone 1g, iPhone 3G, and iTouch 1g. It also installs Cydia instead of Icy and uses the boot logos from the "Official" Official QuickPwn. You can download it at QuickPwn w/Cydia @ ZumoDrive.com. I've tested it and it works perfectly.
    Does that mean the i can use it with t-mobile now

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8r789456 View Post
    Does that mean the i can use it with t-mobile now
    Which iPhone do you have? If you have the iPhone 1g, you should be able to unlock it to work on T-Mobile. If you have iPhone 3G, it will still upgrade your baseband and you can't unlock it on the latest baseband.

lightmaster, did you make a quickpwn, that solves iPhone 2G no service issue (unlock (bootneuter)) and the blank icons issue with 30b5?

Quote Originally Posted by gazsiazasz View Post
    lightmaster, did you make a quickpwn, that solves iPhone 2G no service issue (unlock (bootneuter)) and the blank icons issue with 30b5?
    I have an iTouch, so I don't know very much about unlocking the iPhone 2G. I'll try to do some research on it and see what I can do about it, but I can't make any promises.

I had some icons that were transparent, but they were fixed after I installed Core Utilities and rebooted. So try installing Core Utilities and rebooting and let me know if that fixed your blank icons.

Page 170 of 464 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast