Page 162 of 464 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well good luck ! Until a mac version I'll have to use my sister' s dell :S

Wow nice !

Are there any guides on how to make it myself ? I would also like to make one for the 2G ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ares07 View Post
    how many times one needs to say the same thing??? update to beta 5 using the FIRST RELEASE of iphone 8.2 (the one that came with beta 4), and then you can use IPCC files to add MMS
    Point being that is exactly what I have done, I haven't upgraded iTunes and it was all working for Beta4 and initially for Beta 5 but for some reason the camera icon has gone from the text application? What looking for some help rather than some useless sarcastic comment!

Anyone else seen this issue, can anyone confirm the APN settings etc for o2 uk contract

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by clincoln View Post
    Point being that is exactly what I have done, I haven't upgraded iTunes and it was all working for Beta4 and initially for Beta 5 but for some reason the camera icon has gone from the text application? What looking for some help rather than some useless sarcastic comment!

Anyone else seen this issue, can anyone confirm the APN settings etc for o2 uk contract

cheers
    Did you update to beta 5, or used restore to get to beta 5? If you used restore, you will have to reapply the ipcc carrier settings file to the phone, and possibly reboot although I've never had to reboot.

If you did an update, is the MMS function turned on in the settings?

Me too! THanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

me too thanks !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Default Steal is a genius!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have looked into creating an OS X version but it is really tough. A couple of guys and I are trying to recode it but I do not know if we can get it to work. Going to have to use winblows for a while
    Can say anything else... Steal don't stop to amaze me! The Dev Team need to hire you to change the name to "The Perfect Team" lol!

Thanks

what he was pointing out was to shift/option click on upgrade then change the files to ipcc instead of ispws and selete the modified ipcc you downloading to update the setting to bring back the mms on beta 5
    and this can only be down using the first beta release of itunes and not the new one

Can this quickpwn run with crossover?

Quote Originally Posted by rastlr View Post
    what he was pointing out was to shift/option click on upgrade then change the files to ipcc instead of ispws and selete the modified ipcc you downloading to update the setting to bring back the mms on beta 5
    and this can only be down using the first beta release of itunes and not the new one
    he stated in his last post that he is indeed using the itunes from the beta 4 release.

f*cken 3g users i want the 2g jb

Am I correct with this assumption (I have a 2G from the US, unlocked. I have registered my UUID). Now I need to:

1. shift upgrade to 3.0 beta 5
    2. device will still be unlocked, but stop at the activation screen, as it's not on an "official" network?
    3. I need the until now unreleased version of QuickPwn to activate it (could use b4 version, but better to wait a few hours).

4. if I would ever want to go back, I could just use DFF and restore to 2.2?

Yes you are right matthijst

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone PM me with the beta 5 link please?

i like the new look on the downloading jailbreak data...

also just wondering was this packed with icy 1.2? bc i didnt see the auto refresh, but i updated to 1.3. Thanks again Stealth!
    Last edited by gmoneyz; 2009-05-08 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    i like the new look on the downloading jailbreak data...

also just wondering was this packed with icy 1.2? bc i didnt see the auto refresh, but i updated to 1.3. Thanks again Stealth!
    how did u update icy? i never found an update for it Oo

Me too...Thanks! :-)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Instead of doing a clean restore, I upgraded from beta 4, and everytime I respring, or reboot my phone, it seems to be very laggy, and stay at a black screen for about 7 seconds.

Also when I get a phone call, it lags, and takes a while for it to unlock when i slide.

This happening to anyone else?

had this problem as i upgraded and jb with beta 4 jb

Page 162 of 464 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast